Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 41
07-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanecabal View Post
The blog is completely messed up right now. The pictures are at the wrong places etc.
Please try clearing your cache as I am not seeing this error Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticgeko View Post
Q: Will players be able to use unlocked C-store costume parts on the mirror ships?

A: Yes. If a ship shares the same skeleton, it automatically unlocks for all. Thus, the Rhode Island Costume works on the Nova, Nova Retro and Nova Fleet. So the same applies here.

Note, you won?t be able to put a prime universe Assault Cruiser Imperial Costume on a Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser. But you can put a Prime Universe Nomad costume on a Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser.

Inversely, if you own a Mirror Assault Cruiser, you will be able to put the Mirror Universe material/texture on a Prime Universe Star Cruiser.

Bugger! That was confusing
Whoa...thanks for the answer though! At least as soon as make heads and tails of this
"The universe is a beautiful place, full of wonders. And it wants to kill you."

Joint Date: June 1908
Banned
# 43
07-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticgeko View Post
Q: Will players be able to use unlocked C-store costume parts on the mirror ships?

A: Yes. If a ship shares the same skeleton, it automatically unlocks for all. Thus, the Rhode Island Costume works on the Nova, Nova Retro and Nova Fleet. So the same applies here.
So we will be able to use the Exeter skin on the T5 Excalibur?
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
07-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Please try clearing your cache as I am not seeing this error Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
cleared the cache, but still seeing the Assault Cruiser Picture underneath the Star Cruiser, whereby the Star Cruiser picture is with the Assault cruiser stats? You really think thats right? I am confused about this.
Lifetime - Joined 2008 - U.S.S. Kilimanjaro - Inner Circle

Last edited by kanecabal; 07-18-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
07-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Meh, not really interested in any of them. They're a bit ugly, and in the end there is nothing new for me to do with these toys. STO is feeling less like Star Trek each update.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Empire Veteran
# 46
07-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrake45 View Post
Geko, I don't suppose you feel like swapping the Lt Com Eng and Ensign Tac on the Orb Weaver around while you're at it?
It's perfect as it is. It's the best science carrier ship in game now. It just lacks a Lt tactical or sensor analysis to be the ultimate weapon.
Career Officer
# 47
07-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
cleared the cache, but still seeing the Assault Cruiser Picture underneath the Star Cruiser, whereby the Star Cruiser picture is with the Assault cruiser stats? You really think thats right? I am confused about this.
try reading the fluff, it explains it there.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 48
07-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
cleared the cache, but still seeing the Assault Cruiser Picture underneath the Star Cruiser, whereby the Star Cruiser picture is with the Assault cruiser stats? You really think thats right?
What looks like the Prime Universe Star Cruiser with the mirror universe skin is the "Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser" (first mirror pic), and what looks like the Prime Universe Assault Cruiser with the mirror universe skin is the "Mirror Universe Star Cruiser" (second mirror pic).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 49
07-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
What looks like the Prime Universe Star Cruiser with the mirror universe skin is the "Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser" (first mirror pic), and what looks like the Prime Universe Assault Cruiser with the mirror universe skin is the "Mirror Universe Star Cruiser" (second mirror pic).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
In plain non-Vulcan english, it's intentional.

Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 50
07-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Meh, not really interested in any of them. They're a bit ugly, and in the end there is nothing new for me to do with these toys. STO is feeling less like Star Trek each update.
Yeah, whats so trek about a Tholian Web anyway.
Follow me on Twitter @CaptainGeko