Career Officer
# 1 What is wrong with CSE lately?
07-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Numerous times over 5 our last CSE games yesterday the whole 4 ppl attack team was suddenly pwned in 2 seconds, having full shields and TT up. And I have to say that the team is quite seniour, packin appropriate gear and each with 1000 runs on CSE already.

I mean the new all more challenging (read grind) content is all good and fine, but after major rant on forums about 1 shot torpedos that pwn one member of a team every 30 seconds, we now have an npc that one shoots 4 ppl instantly. Not sure about cooldown on this power but it seems to happen about 5 - 10 seconds after they spawn.

That beg the question do you guys over there think about your user base at least a little bit? Or do you play your own game? Do you guys had mother when you were kids? Did your mother buy you toys?

My understanding is that Isometric charge in its uber form was suddenly added to the whole class of Negwar npc ships. Can we tone it down a little bit?

Oh and yeah, after donating 150 datasamples to my fleet project can we PLEASE make it a slider like all the rest?
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Ensign
# 2
07-20-2012, 12:20 PM