Ensign
Doing second wave on my other name and I cant find the damn multi-purporse room lol where is it?!?!?!
Career Officer
# 2
07-14-2012, 10:18 PM
It's one of the rooms leading outwards from the ring. You know where you have to go through the round door, and then through a hallway.

Last time I played that mission, the directional rings were on the map. Simply press M to see where you have to go.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Ensign
the multi purpose room is the room where the bank and mail consoles are
Ensign
# 4
07-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
It's one of the rooms leading outwards from the ring. You know where you have to go through the round door, and then through a hallway.

Last time I played that mission, the directional rings were on the map. Simply press M to see where you have to go.

yeah if it was that simple Id have done that and not asked.. hence why I asked becasue there was no way point on the map showing me where to go.
Captain
# 5
07-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
yeah if it was that simple Id have done that and not asked.. hence why I asked becasue there was no way point on the map showing me where to go.
Here's a simple direct answer - MP room = east side.

Docking ring = west side.

Hope it helps
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel