Lieutenant
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 34
# 1 offers not paying
09-21-2013, 02:14 PM
ok I have completed over 20 offers of the 20 only 1 ever paid I have went thru all the steps even done some of them multiple times nothing.

clicked thru all there offers pages got to final pages were there is nothing left to click

these offers need fixed
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
# 2 Where is my Zen
09-22-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm in the same boat as you have completed many offers including some services I did not need like web hosting and quotes for life insurance just because of my desire for something out of the Z store now I'm minus money and time with nothing to show for it.

25% bonus of nothing is still nothing fix these dam offers from peanut labs unless your advertising is false.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 34
# 3
09-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysp911 View Post
I'm in the same boat as you have completed many offers including some services I did not need like web hosting and quotes for life insurance just because of my desire for something out of the Z store now I'm minus money and time with nothing to show for it.

25% bonus of nothing is still nothing fix these dam offers from peanut labs unless your advertising is false.
ya only thing i have to show for the 5 hours spent doing them is 33 zen and crap load of mal ware and malware tool bars that are pain in butt to get rid of.

some of them were working before i was makeing zen off them in the past now its not peanut labs is this site the site doesn't track the offers correctly so they don't know were to apply the zen if you open something up then check your transaction it doesn't even make the list anymroe.


so its not peanut labs is perfectworlds problem and there poorly coded site as usual
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
# 4
09-22-2013, 01:46 PM
in my case it's peanut not crediting my Zen despite as i said earlier buying a domain I did not want and quotes for life insurance ( that is turning into repeated calls from insurance providers ).

I'm happy to blame whoever perfect world or peanut labs they can pass my information on in an instant but if it comes to giving me what I'm promised hell no.

Tomorrow is Monday and the office of fair trading and trading standards are both open I may just waste my time in another way and see what they say on the subject.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 163
# 5
09-22-2013, 02:17 PM
This is not the place to complain about not getting your free zen, it has nothing to do with Cryptic. There is nothing more sad than people whining about not getting something for free.

Also, I suspect the two people in this thread are the same person as their bad grammar style and distinct lack of proper punctuation are nearly identical. It's likely the OP is trying to draw attention to this thread by bumping it with a false conversation.

Also, contacting the "office of fair trading" is only going to earn you some laughs.

Joined August 2009
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 694
# 6
09-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magusofborg View Post
There is nothing more sad than people whining about not getting something for free.
I think there is. People whining about things they clearly do not understand.

That wasn't "something for free" in the OP's complaint. That was promised compensation, for whatever time, effort, information, and apparently commerce which the recipient would provide in exchange.

This may not be the place to discuss it, but as Cryptic/PWE are either tacitly or actively involved in these offers appearing on their websites, it is a topic that needs to be discussed.

Last edited by roxbad; 09-22-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
# 7
09-22-2013, 03:00 PM
oh look flaming yank what a shock ( maybe not, like Chinese tourist you are two a penny ).

This is a conversation between two people you see I paid for a service I did not need or want with the promise of receiving goods I.E. Zen being a British consumer I have rights ( more than you lowly yanks ).

The office of fair trading quote " The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 came into force on 26 May 2008. They implement the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive (UCPD) in the UK, and replace several pieces of consumer protection legislation that were in force prior to 26 May 2008. The Regulations introduce a general duty not to trade unfairly and seek to ensure that traders act honestly and fairly towards their customers. "

Let me draw your eyes to the UNFAIRLY part I was promised goods that I have not received this is not FAIR to the consumer and thus falls under the OFT remit.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/

Both perfect world and peanut labs are TRADING in the UK and as such are subject to the local laws including those that the office of fair trading enforce.

In short go back under your ill informed rock you sad sad little troll I know my consumer rights and yes I'm a consumer of the product known as STO that is trading in the UK.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 34
# 8
09-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magusofborg View Post
This is not the place to complain about not getting your free zen, it has nothing to do with Cryptic. There is nothing more sad than people whining about not getting something for free.

Also, I suspect the two people in this thread are the same person as their bad grammar style and distinct lack of proper punctuation are nearly identical. It's likely the OP is trying to draw attention to this thread by bumping it with a false conversation.

Also, contacting the "office of fair trading" is only going to earn you some laughs.
your so funny sad attempt to troll were do you work? or are you one of thos little kids liveing off mommy and daddy your whole life?

please post some contact for your job if you have one tell them you don't think time is worth money and they don't need to pay you as you will gladly spend your time there free of charge


and it is the place being you can't read the fourm title says zen cstore and PROMOTIONS the zen offers are promotions therefore this is the place to post it as in my case its perferctworlds issue
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 163
# 9
09-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxbad View Post
I think there is. People whining about things they clearly do not understand.
You know whats even worse? Noob F2Prs who don't know what they're talking about (Swats with a fly swatter!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysp911 View Post
oh look flaming yank what a shock ( maybe not, like Chinese tourist you are two a penny ).

This is a conversation between two people you see I paid for a service I did not need or want with the promise of receiving goods I.E. Zen being a British consumer I have rights ( more than you lowly yanks ).

The office of fair trading quote " The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 came into force on 26 May 2008. They implement the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive (UCPD) in the UK, and replace several pieces of consumer protection legislation that were in force prior to 26 May 2008. The Regulations introduce a general duty not to trade unfairly and seek to ensure that traders act honestly and fairly towards their customers. "

Let me draw your eyes to the UNFAIRLY part I was promised goods that I have not received this is not FAIR to the consumer and thus falls under the OFT remit.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/

Both perfect world and peanut labs are TRADING in the UK and as such are subject to the local laws including those that the office of fair trading enforce.

In short go back under your ill informed rock you sad sad little troll I know my consumer rights and yes I'm a consumer of the product known as STO that is trading in the UK.

Good luck with that As I said, the only thing you will earn by bringing in any sort of legal action is laughs and ridicule like you are now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by givearandomname View Post
your so funny sad attempt to troll were do you work? or are you one of thos little kids liveing off mommy and daddy your whole life?

please post some contact for your job if you have one tell them you don't think time is worth money and they don't need to pay you as you will gladly spend your time there free of charge


and it is the place being you can't read the fourm title says zen cstore and PROMOTIONS the zen offers are promotions therefore this is the place to post it as in my case its perferctworlds issue
Lol, if I was living with my parents, how would I have bought a $300 lifetime membership?
I actually own three different companies, a film production company, a visual effects studio and a company that provides stunt work to films.

Poor people crying about not getting free stuff are so hilarious!

Oh and, Mattysp911 and givearandomname are most certainly the same person, exact same run-on sentence structure and similar personal attacks posted only 45 min. from each other. OP, it's sad when people have to fake a conversation between two people to be taken seriously.

Joined August 2009

Last edited by magusofborg; 09-23-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 694
# 10
09-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magusofborg View Post
You know whats even worse? Noob F2Prs who don't know what they're talking about
Yeah, but don't feel bad about it. Maybe someday you'll be a veteran, like me.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 AM.