# 11
07-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Screencap from the episode
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-20-2012, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethon3050 View Post
It should also come with a 'Warship Voyager' ship and uniform costumes, just for the lulz. Also, because evil Janeway = awesome. Love the black gloves, too.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ng_Witness.jpg

"Captain, don't you think that's excessive?"
"You picked a bad time to have second thoughts, ambassador."
"I want them defeated, but... but this is genocide."
"Defeat? Genocide? Why quibble with semantics?"

- Vaskan diplomat and Evil Janeway
i love the warship voyager skin, and.....i also have the warship voyager uni for my toon as costume lol
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
07-20-2012, 05:43 AM
I like.

The rifles in voyager are cool compared to these sto rifles with blue bits on.
Commander
# 14
07-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty8mac View Post
Can it have a Janeway Hologram that I can kill over and over and over, various and sundry ways, all horribly painful? I'd buy that.
Only on the bio-bed...
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]
Lieutenant
# 15
07-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Here's my suggestion for a Voyager Bundle. I'm assuming this bundle will cost ~$20 so I'll try to mirror the DS9 bundle, I agree mostly with what the OP suggests:

Proper Voyager interior:
Bridge
Engineering
Briefing Room
Mess Hall
Ready Room
Sick Bay
Transporter Room

The hallways and interior would be properly scaled. And the crew should be wearing the standard Voyager uniform.

Next I think they should include the Admirals Uniform and the Dress Uniform.

Next should be two weapons:
[Very Rare Hirogen Rifle]
[Very Rare Compression Phaser Rifle]
Both scale with level.

Next is the shuttle. You may think the elusive Aeroshuttle is my choice, but I agree with OP, I'm recommending Admiral Janeways Shuttle (with proper interior of course). It should also come with [Console-Universal-Ablative Generator-S]. I don't think a non-combat pet is necessary.

Now finally, the Duty Officers, I only have one change from the OP.
[Uncommon Ocampa Nurse Duty Officer]
[Rare Talaxian Diplomat Duty Officer] (Neelix was the Fed Ambassador to the Delta Quad. )
[Very Rare Liberated Borg Astrometrics Scientist]

I might add that a Warship Voyager Ship would be a stand-alone purchase. (Which I would buy) Oh and Evil Voyager uniforms can be made properly with DS9 uniforms, no need for a purchase.

Last edited by drphil321; 07-20-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Career Officer
# 16
07-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Just adding my voice of support to this or any other Fed bundle that includes a ship interior of the same quality that the Belfast bundle does. I'd throw down my twenty bucks in a heartbeat.

Great suggestions - I like the idea of beginning to incorporate shuttle bays in the interior designs, from which to launch your shuttle, as I've previously mentioned in many other posts.

I know that things like interiors and interior customization are likely very low on the development schedule, but players crave customization options and love creating a home for their virtual selves. I think this is a bigger money maker than many people realize. I'd love to see interior customization and bundle packs get bumped in the queue.

Here's hoping!
Captain
# 17
07-20-2012, 03:16 PM
I'd also like to suggest Maquis rank pips (see bottom right of following chart):

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ga...-tng-ranks.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlak47 View Post
Interior - Maybe not put all the rooms on as many decks, condense it down, similar to the current format.
IMHO, having the rooms smushied up into the four generic decks breaks authenticity. The Belfast interior is only done this way because the Defiant was only four decks, compared to 15 for an Intrepid-class.

I can understand, though, having fewer maps would be better.

I suppose I can compromise by having this pack limited to four decks as usual, and when Cryptic brings over the room-by-room building tech from the Neverwinter Foundry, then sticklers like myself could slot each of the canon rooms in whatever layout/decks we want.

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread
Lieutenant
# 18
07-20-2012, 05:37 PM
^ OMG I totally forgot about Provisional Ranks! Those are a MUST!
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
07-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlak47 View Post
Kazon Bridge Officers and Playable Species to be released at the same time for same price as Ferasan for KDF accounts.[/i]
KDF players have said many times they don't want the Kazon. To the point we'd rather get nothing.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Captain
# 20
07-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
KDF players have said many times they don't want the Kazon. To the point we'd rather get nothing.
Something to do with the Kazon being ragtag and dishonorable, at least from what I hear?

Fair enough.

Joint Dev/Community discussion on customizable and gameplay-relevant ship interiors:
Proposal Document // Feedback Thread