Career Officer
# 1 zen surveys
07-20-2012, 07:55 AM
i've done a few of the surveys and have not gotten any zen from them when i am suppose to get like 78 here or 95 there. GIVE ME MY ZEN FOR DOING YOUR STUPID SURVEYS.
Career Officer
# 2
07-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Peanut Labs rarely come through nor do the company's who host the surveys. I Used them a few times in a game, and I and my friends never got anything but spam e-mails. The forum was full of complaints, yet nothing was done apart from the posts being erased.

All games will tell you to contact the company's running the surveys, yet they never answer.

I'm not surprised that PWE uses them, they get paid for everyone who does a survey and even if you don't get the Zen, they get the money.

Best just to earn Dilithium in game, takes a while but at least you will get Zen.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-20-2012, 08:34 AM
You need to go to the main ZEN account page and actually import the ZEN to your game.

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

It's a fairly large step backwards from the old system, where you could even order C-Points from within the game.

Now you're forced to use the web site, and you have to take an extra step of putting the ZEN into the right game.
Career Officer
# 4
07-20-2012, 08:42 AM
I have made around 9,000 Zen out of the surverys. I am Owed A crap load tho. I have had to file multiple tickets on all the companies and have had to goto higher issues brinding in better business and other entities to get the Zen I was owed. Whenver you complete the survey Take a screen shot of the Final completion page, Take a screen shot of the Email (if you are supposed to get one) of the completion. When you file tickets they will ask for these, if you do not have the Screenshots they will not give you the Zen. Even if you do, I have probably around 5,000+ Zen floating still waiting on an answer from the companies. The quickest ways I earned Zen was doing netflix and the program installs. Another issue that can stop you honestly is your Security Suites. Alot of the times you need to drop your security off so there cookies can track you. Having a program that can let you browse in a sandbox is very good for this. I forgot what I used to use, but it enabled me to do the surveys AND install the programs in a virtual sandbox, moment I got the credit, I deleted them and it never went into the main system.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Ensign
# 5
07-20-2012, 09:18 AM
I've made a fair amount of zen from the surveys but it's not an ideal way to spent my time. My complaint is that you only get zen if the survey is complete AND your answers fit their profile. I don't mind the ones that ask the qualifying questions up front and drop you out because you don't meet the qualifications - what I hate are the ones that you spend 20 minutes filling out and then tell you you don't meet the guidelines AFTER the survey is done. The way I see it, if you waste time by making me finish it, I'm still providing data regardless of whether you like the responses.
Just ask me if i go to your restaurant; if I say no then close it out. Don't ask me 50 frickin questions about food and then say 'sorry, you're not close to any of our restaurants'.

I suppose we have to take whatever they dish out if we want free zen without grinding. No pun intended. I'm done ranting now.
Cleverly disguised as myself - Helmsmn2
Empire Veteran
# 6
07-20-2012, 10:10 AM
They are a f-ing joke designed to catch the user in a hard to leave deal that costs money or mine the user for data that leads to spam mail.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Lieutenant
# 7
07-20-2012, 10:21 PM
I actually have gotten a decent amount of Zen out of doing a few of the free surveys, a little spam to deal with but that is easy enough to remedy. What's really annoying is the number of times I have gotten found the survey to have been closed or disqualified from the survey, and every time it has been after I spent several minutes filling out the survey.

On the plus side, I am in no rush to get Zen as I have nothing to do in game at the moment anyway. Never thought that would be the plus....
Lieutenant
# 8
07-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaynar View Post
I actually have gotten a decent amount of Zen out of doing a few of the free surveys, a little spam to deal with but that is easy enough to remedy. What's really annoying is the number of times I have gotten found the survey to have been closed or disqualified from the survey, and every time it has been after I spent several minutes filling out the survey.

On the plus side, I am in no rush to get Zen as I have nothing to do in game at the moment anyway. Never thought that would be the plus....
Yeah get thru the dang thing then like the last question is disqualifies you. Im sry but if i take more then 5 mins answering then atleast give me half. Mytime is what you giving me ZEN for!