Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Mirror Bundle Pack
07-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Hi, just saw the voyager pack idea and thought it was cool... So I thought I would make a Mirror Pack.

Mirror Universe Interior: (image from typing ISS Titan into Google) pretty much just take the starfleet interior...

Add: Terran logos to the doors, make it a tad darker.. add a room with the agony booth (with victim)
Remove: all alien crewmen

Mirror Universe 2409 Outfit (like a combination between the Tos,Ent and 2409 designs)

Multidimensional transporter device (similiar to the shard, however it pulls in 2 npcs from the mirror universe(mirror universe npcs) that will attack whatever they see first)

Tr-116a Rifle(as seen in the Tholian missions.. the Terrans have been stacking up on these rifles... lets say.. this version can't shoot through walls)

Agonizer (Melee Weapon)

Mirror Universe Doff(s)
[Uncommon Orion Tactical Doff]
[Rare Denobulan Doctor Doff]
[Very Rare Terran Warfare Specalist - X damage againts Mirror
Universe]

Ships:

Mirror Typhoon Battleship
(KDF) Mirror Regent's Flagship (aka Super big Neg'hvar of death)
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-22-2012, 03:37 PM
I like this. I won a mirror star cruiser in a lock box, and was dissapointed to find (although, not suprised!) it was bogstandard interior. It'd be nice (For bragging rights) to have something special (Aside the funky paintjob)

This is a good idea!
Career Officer
# 3
07-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Only issue I see is that the Multi-Dimensional Transporter is equivalent to a special reward item for an FE series. And, as much as I like the idea of the ships I don't think Cryptic would go for such powerful ships without making the bundle a little too pricy for most. Why not make the Mirror Typhoon and Regent's Battleship alternate skins for the Odyssey and Bortas/-qu respectively?
Career Officer
# 4
07-23-2012, 11:56 PM
interesting idea, Tr-116a is in game.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-24-2012, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Only issue I see is that the Multi-Dimensional Transporter is equivalent to a special reward item for an FE series. And, as much as I like the idea of the ships I don't think Cryptic would go for such powerful ships without making the bundle a little too pricy for most. Why not make the Mirror Typhoon and Regent's Battleship alternate skins for the Odyssey and Bortas/-qu respectively?
I agree, the skins would be a better option and make the bundle more price appropriative. I also agree, trash the shard and perhaps put in a Klingon Uniform version, as the KDF does need more costumes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-25-2012, 03:44 PM
a mirror tr-116 would be nice... not only would it shoot through walls it'll leave a giant bullethole.
Captain
# 7
07-25-2012, 09:37 PM
You forgot the Agony Booth.