Ensign
Every MMO has a Zone that players stand around spaming WTS or WTB: Just wanted to know what zone that is in STO so I can go there.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-20-2012, 02:43 PM
any location that has an exchange, most often ESD or Ds9.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 3
07-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Just as a warning, spamming zone chat with WTB/WTS may get you silenced for 24 hours. These zones are not designated as 'trade' zones. Many feel there is no need for WTB/WTS spam since that is what the exchange is for. If you get reported by enough people, you will get a 24 hour chat ban.
# 4
07-20-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
Just as a warning, spamming zone chat with WTB/WTS may get you silenced for 24 hours. These zones are not designated as 'trade' zones. Many feel there is no need for WTB/WTS spam since that is what the exchange is for. If you get reported by enough people, you will get a 24 hour chat ban.
Long live North Korea and stupid rules.
I was silinced in the same zone and I thought it was for the same reason till I saw some people (probably in fleet) reporting people just for the sake of it.This system is abused and any fleet can make events called "lets silence random people".
Rihannsu
# 5
07-31-2012, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
Long live North Korea and stupid rules.
I was silinced in the same zone and I thought it was for the same reason till I saw some people (probably in fleet) reporting people just for the sake of it.This system is abused and any fleet can make events called "lets silence random people".
and also miss useing the report spam can get you banned and many of us fell what yall call spam i call trying to sell something unless it is something sent more then ones in 15 min's it is not spam same for fleet adds

Last edited by daan2006; 07-31-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-31-2012, 02:18 AM
There is none, we have the exchange. Start announcing sales and you will no doubt receive a swift Spam.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-31-2012, 02:19 AM
sell via the exchange

if you want to "spam trade" please do it on nukara where no one has zone or local enabled
Rihannsu
# 8
07-31-2012, 02:20 AM
^^^ pay this one no mind sell how ever you can sell it exchange or by chat
Career Officer
# 9
07-31-2012, 10:47 AM
The Exchange will give any purchaser the lowest prices from the most suppliers. Any supplier selling something at or below market price will get the best results on the Exchange. Anyone trying to sell it "in person" is therefore suspect, and possibly trying to rip someone off.

The only thing that needs to be done live is trading commissioned BOffs. Everything else is spam.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk