Rihannsu
# 1 Need 2 Livanian Beets!
07-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Where do I get these things. I was told in the BU AT area. I have farmed for a week and nothing and there has been not one in the exchange. Are these things that rare? Need them for my Culinary assignments. "Prepare Kalandra Sector Surprise"
Rihannsu
# 2
07-21-2012, 07:41 AM
If you have a blue quality chef you can replicate them. post your in-game name and I'll mail you some.

EDIT: apparently, you can't replicate them anymore...
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!

Last edited by markhawkman; 07-21-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Ensign
# 3 Permissions might be bugged.
07-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Replications might be bugged on the KDF or they may have changed everything without telling everyone. Can't replicate anything with my blue Klingon chef but i can with my green dosi..bit weird to change things without notice.
Rihannsu
# 4
07-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Yeah it's weird it looks like the replication tables got messed up with Season 6. My chars with Blue chefs can't replicate Beets anymore.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-22-2012, 10:38 PM
Replicator has them. Vendors may have them.
Career Officer
# 6
07-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergaminggeek View Post
Replicator has them. Vendors may have them.
My replicator doesn't and I never found a single trader who has them. I have all the other stuff for the assignment in my bank....
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Rihannsu
# 7
07-23-2012, 07:01 AM
yeah before season 6 any char with a blue chef could replicate them. Not right now though. Vendors have never had them.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Ensign
# 8
08-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by assimilatedktar View Post
My replicator doesn't and I never found a single trader who has them. I have all the other stuff for the assignment in my bank....
Me too... this is infuriating, because I can't complete the chain because I can't do the mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
yeah before season 6 any char with a blue chef could replicate them. Not right now though. Vendors have never had them.
I have Blue and Purple Chefs, and I can't replicate almost anything besides the basic stuff... this is annoying. They need to fix this, ASAP. It should have been fixed in the patch that came soon after.

I think we should each post a bug report on this daily until they fix it. Maybe then they'll realize how annoying this is.
Rihannsu
# 9
08-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardbodygoddess View Post
Me too... this is infuriating, because I can't complete the chain because I can't do the mission.

I have Blue and Purple Chefs, and I can't replicate almost anything besides the basic stuff... this is annoying. They need to fix this, ASAP. It should have been fixed in the patch that came soon after.

I think we should each post a bug report on this daily until they fix it. Maybe then they'll realize how annoying this is.
Ther's already a thread for that. Borticus even posted in the thread. see: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=321861

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
08-20-2012, 01:45 PM
I agree - this whole replicator not working with the chefs any more is ridiculously annoying and should have been immediately fixed.

On the original question, believe it or not, I have received Livanian Beets as drops on the Tholian ground missions - twice. No idea what those spiders were doing with them in the first place. Goodness knows what they do with all that food - I get so much food drops there it's ridiculous.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.