Survivor of Romulus
STO has become nothing more then a grind fest. Season 6 offers nothing for those who are not in a fleet or who do not have time to be in a fleet. Their customer service need much improvement. Content that everyone can use has been greatly desired, but sorely lacking. KDF is still in complete after 2 and half years. Lock boxes are still around pissing people off, which makes the game not family friendly.

I have decided to take a break from the game after 2 and half years do to my extreme dissatisfaction of the game and company behavior. I have uninstall the game for now and will check back maybe after Season 7.

AKA Primus01
Captain
# 2
07-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasprime View Post
Their customer service need much improvement.
+1 for that.

You do realize that they'll do nothing but close this thread and tell you that you can come back at any time, right? Deaf ears and all that....

edit: Oh and good luck to you.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Community Moderator
# 3
07-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
+1 for that.

You do realize that they'll do nothing but close this thread and tell you that you can come back at any time, right? Deaf ears and all that....

edit: Oh and good luck to you.
It has nothing to do with deaf ears, I don't develop the game and as such have no power to say anything other than this -

PWE/Cryptic appreciate your concerns about the game (and everyone's concerns just fyi) and they are trying their best to get things in that'll make everyone happy.

It's sad to see someone go but as it's been said we don't allow quit threads due to how they tend to go.

But feel free to come back anytime as your account will always be here waiting!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread