Republic Veteran
# 1 Omega Primary Fleets
03-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Omega Primary

We have FED and KDF Mega Fleets to play on.

You can join us we are very professional and do not tolerate drama.

We us TeamSpeak to increase team work and we do privates to avoid PUGs.

We understand people have busy life's, Starbase contributions are strictly voluntary.
Captain
# 2
05-16-2013, 07:04 AM
This is a great fleet, I joined it a week ago and these guys do pretty much everything. There are some PvPers I fly around with (PvP being my main game), and they do STFs constantly.

About the only thing I dont like is there are so many active contributors to the fleet projects I can never seem to spend my marks for credits but hey, its active right?
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Ensign
# 3 Omega Primary Rocks
09-26-2013, 03:49 PM
I joined Back in march. As a noob player they helped to educate me in the ways of the Game.
and after I hit VC they continued to help me better my ship and toon. i would recomend to any player to join this fleet. oh yeah and we also have a Teamspeak 3 server, which makes for better stfs and such
Ensign
# 4 Fastastic Fleet!
06-02-2014, 12:35 PM
I joined the fleet last month and these guys are the best!

Some of the most knowledgeable dudes in the game and super-helpful. They love helping new players and are always active on TeemSpeak running STF's and private games.