Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
07-27-2012, 04:43 AM
And has anyone notice a lack of a stipend payment after the Season 6 update? I submitted a ticket, which is still sitting unresolved (and probably unnoticed) for a week now.
Career Officer
# 12
07-27-2012, 12:27 PM
I am able to collect my rewards for getting the game though Steam on my alts, but when I go for the Classified or Title, that damn message appears. Also, I did get my stipend for July so I am not sure on that, I assuming I will be getting August as well when the month turns. I do find amusement in the amount of players for something that keeps breaking every patch
Cryo
Career Officer
# 13
07-27-2012, 01:23 PM
A million times thank you for posting this thread. I also have the same problem, I can't get the classified access codes, or the following titles: career officer, crash test tribble, recruiter, courier. It also seems certain titles you are supposed to get from accolades are not registering either.

Let's just hope they eventually fix this, because like you guys, I'm a lifetime subber and I want what I rightfully paid for.
Lifetime subber and former STO player from when it didn't suck.
Republic Veteran
# 14
07-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Basically, anything that is, or comes with stuff OTHER THAN AN ACTUAL ITEM will be denied for some reason. Hopefully fixed soon.
Original Join Date: January 2010
Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
Career Officer
# 15
08-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey guys, with the recent patch I said "What the h... I will try the Classified Codes" and sure enough I received a "Transaction Successful" !!!! Same thing with the Title - Career Officer. Letting you guys know if you haven't tried it recently!
Cryo