Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't Replay Played Mission
12-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

I have a lower level alt that has played through the Breen missions. I logged in today to see if those mission were replayable, even though this character is still a lowly Lt.C. They are, except for Cold Call.

I can reply Out on the Cold, etc. But in the mission UI, the only option for Cold Call is "Hail." When I do that, I get a dialogue box that says "Please input request."

I'd skip up through missions to Cold Call, but of course that requires access to Gamma Orionis, which isn't possible for this character.

Just to try, I skipped up through a bunch of missions on a Tribble character. I was able to get through all the Klingon missions, no problem. But I could skip Heading Out (the first mission in the Romulan Front).

One last bit of info. When I looked at my VA, I found that everywhere I skipped over a mission or two, a similar situation arose--beginning with the first played mission after a gap, there was no option to replay, only an option to hail.

I'm assuming this is a glitch in the whole skipping system.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Sounds like a bug. You should be able to replay any of those missions at your convenience.

For what it's worth, I'd submit a bug report.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
...I can reply Out on the Cold, etc. But in the mission UI, the only option for Cold Call is "Hail." When I do that, I get a dialogue box that says "Please input request."...

I'm having the exact same problem.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2011, 08:47 AM
same problem
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2011, 03:08 PM
I just saw that those ******s put the minimum level at 49 for Cold Call. Even if you'd played it before. What a bunch of dopes Cryptic is.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Yes, my favorite missions in the game are now at level 49. I also can't replay Cold Call. I can Hail the contact, but he won't talk to me, The other 4 missions are okay, though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Yeah I can't get it either, why they messed with a perfectly working replay option is beyond me... and it gave less use to the bridge
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Same here its a killer because it wipes out the Breen Set
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Are you of the appropriate level? have you done the missions leading up to it?
The Min level to do those missions was raised, especially for the KDF, with the launch of S5.
You also have to do or click skip the forced mission progession in order to unlock them now.
My Lt gen redid that mission yesterday, so it can be redone if you meet the new requirements.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2012, 07:37 PM
I too am unable to re-play "Cold Call".

My Fed Tac was in the low Lt.Commander levels before I took a long break; had done the first couple Breen missions, including Cold Call.

When I came back right before S5, I forgot to go back to finish them, so was stuck waiting until level 48/49.
Now that I finished the rest of the missions (Cold Comfort, Cold Case, and Cold Storage) over the last couple weeks, I am unable to go back and replay Cold Call on this character.

Which is a shame, because I'd love to have the third piece of the Breen set.