Empire Veteran
# 1 What have you bought?
08-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Interested to know what it is that you have bought most recently (or in the past), or what you buy on a (semi) regular basis!

Please explain why...simply because i'd like to know what interests the community most when it comes to C-store purchases!
Captain
# 2
08-25-2012, 06:31 AM
I basically buy everything Fed related. I don't buy much KDF stuff, as I only have 1 KDF character and seldom play him. Since I tend to earn anywhere from 2,500 to 3,500 free Zen per month, and I also receive a 500 Zen Stipend, I get most of the items I want from the C-Store for free. There's not much reason to not buy something when it's free.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-25-2012, 06:51 AM
TOS bundle
alt slots
Ships (mostly cruisers)
Bridge officer slots

Lots and lots and lots of bridge officer slots
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-25-2012, 07:18 AM
I like costumes, more options for tailor and up until the season 1 TNG uniforms I owned every costume in the store but I didn't buy it as there was nothing in it for my KDF characters.

I also used to love getting new ships but again since I play mostly KDF now the recent ships I didn't buy as I have no interest in the having more Fed ships when I rarely play Fed besides dilithium farming, helping in an STF or doff recruiting to sell to fund my KDF alts (which thanks to the fleet doff mess up is probably gonna hurt my ec balance a bit).

If Cryptic want more of my money that's how they'll get it and since I have most KDF items in the c-store unlocked that could be a while before I buy more C-Points. I'm not even getting more during the 15% promo running... nothing much to spend it on.

Bottom line, what interests me is more goodies for the KDF and that's what I want to spend my money on.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Commander
# 5
08-25-2012, 07:30 AM
When the game was in the first 6 months I bought just about everything Fed. Since then I have only bought the Atrox carrier. Thinking of buying some stuff now though.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command
Empire Veteran
# 6
08-29-2012, 06:40 AM
I did not buy anything ingame just yet (haven't started playing due to the holidays) but i did get me the Digital Deluxe and CE editions though!

And took "advantage" of the extra Zen offer a few days ago and got me some currency to spend on something nice along the lines!

B.t.w. got me a test character (to see if i liked the game) that has gotten some really nice items, DOFF's and more which i will transfer to my "official" character whenever i get a chance to start the game!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
09-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Bought the Atrox Carrier about a week ago, then just recently bought the stalker fighter (dang thing is freaking awesome when using Plasma HYT...and sitting right on top of an enemy and letting one loose lol)

only thing i dont like about the store is getting tribbles...seeing as its a ONE TIME purchase...so if you accidentally discard one you are SoL until you have millions of EC -.-....

but i love the fact that all the c-store ships are account bound.
Captain
# 8
09-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Couple of costumes (none of my Fed captains wear stock), extra character slots, and extra doff slots. Also half a dozen ships, some for the consoles and somes for actual multi-character use.

Last edited by reginamala78; 09-02-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-02-2012, 02:28 AM
Pre-F2P:

- Caitian Bridge Officer
- Caitian Race
- Some uniforms
- Some bridges

Post-F2P:
- Ferasan Race + Feline costume parts
- Bird of Prey bridges

Probably expand my bank slots next since there is nothing to buy KDF side. X.x
Empire Veteran
# 10
09-02-2012, 03:23 AM
I want the Borg bridge officer and some Duty Officer packs (after i've gotten to that level)!

Plan to take things a bit slow but when i reach the higher levels will likely buy that Sovvy Refit!