Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 21
07-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Wow I am amazed at the amount of community support for my topic, I am still very new to the forums.

A big thank you to everyone who has posted, the Devs are clearly aware of the problem now and they have said they will be working on it, big thank you.

Also a very big thank you to the people who managed to figure out a short term work around, it will cost you 20,000 credits but if I a part time gamer on Start Trek online can afford 20,000 everyone else should be able to (just play a few story missions, you earn enough loot to sell). So a very big thank you to those who figured this short term fix, I can now play the Vault in my fancy new support Craft with my friend.

Big thank you to all those who contributed, its people like you that should make up any game community and am honoured to play the same game as you.

See you in game, and of course "Live long and prosper"!
Career Officer
# 22
07-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Exact same issue here : the D'Kyr is on the list and the Tal'Kyr is only showing for 8K Dili when all filters are off.
Career Officer
# 23
07-31-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymantis View Post
OK, got it to appear and collect. You need to uncheck every box (optional but useful = select Lieutenant in the drop down box). Then it says it needs 8000 dil because it's confusing itself with the Miranda. If you click onto another shuttle it will then get those purchase options.

I have the TOS shuttle also unlocked and available for free so clicking on that and back makes the Tal'Kyr free and claimable. If you have no ships like that then you may need to pay 20k credits (the price of the cheapest shuttle) or maybe replay the vault mission?

I hope this works for other people.
This works!
Republic Veteran
# 24 Thanks!
07-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Thank you benmaxwell9, your solution works, if a bit weird at times, but i was able to claim
my shuttle using your approach, just cost me Lt ship token i hadn't used yet lol

Thanks Alot!

To everyone else, just keep picking a different shuttle until it lets you get the Vulcan shuttle for free or ship token price, don't spend Dith or C-points, you don't need too.

And to Cryptic...we really need a better fix for this, even though this oddball workaround works. Thanks.
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."