Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Sovereign Refit
07-22-2012, 05:22 PM
After the deletion of the Fleet Assault Cruiser from the Tier V Fleet Yards and the Lockbox version of the Mirror Sovereign class there is almost no hope for a refitted more tacticalish Sovereign.

Devs please let us know if there is any chance of a Cstore Sovy or any kind of refitted Sovereign within the next weeks/months.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-22-2012, 05:58 PM
there will be , and they have said as much , just have to patient and wait

devs wont post here and give you a specific time you know :p
they dont do that sadly , which is more than a little frustrating at times
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-22-2012, 09:44 PM
I would settle for a Fleet variant with the same BOFF layout and an extra Console.

I very much don't want to run the Fleet Heavy Cruiser the same way I run my current Sovereign.

Considering there are now 3 Flavours of Star Cruiser, Normal, Mirror and Fleet I don't see them not doing a new Assault Cruiser.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Career Officer
# 4
07-22-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm hoping for

Com Eng
LtC Tac
Lt Eng
Lt Sci
En Tac

Better Yet...

Com Eng
LtC Tac
LtC Eng
Lt Sci
Career Officer
# 5
07-22-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter90 View Post
After the deletion of the Fleet Assault Cruiser from the Tier V Fleet Yards and the Lockbox version of the Mirror Sovereign class there is almost no hope for a refitted more tacticalish Sovereign.

Devs please let us know if there is any chance of a Cstore Sovy or any kind of refitted Sovereign within the next weeks/months.
I believe it was Stahl or Geko that mentioned in the Podcasts that the Sovereign Refit was coming in the C-store around Season 7.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-23-2012, 12:21 AM
It seems like a waste to me. Either way they're pulling C-points from folks for the fleet version. Why not just keep it in?