Ensign
My sincerest apologies if there is already a discussion on this but I have not been able to find it and I have been searching for 1/2 hour.

During the Fleet Alert mission when the Klingons are attacking the Starbase, I and several other fleet members have been hit with a new weapon that shuts down our systems for several seconds. It is similar to a graviton pulse generator but has a white glow to it rather than the pink/purple. What is this new weapon called and is it available for inclusion on our own ships? Thank you.

"KILL EM ALL AND LET Q SORT EM OUT"`~ DANO
Captain
# 2
07-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Dang if I know but I believe this discussion is about the same white weapon:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=309471

Excuse me if for whatever reason I offend you by giving a link. For some silly reason people here are offended by them here.

There was another thread too but I can;t find it right off.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lieutenant
# 3
07-22-2012, 02:26 PM
@mikewendell

That link is about those big clouds of white eyesores in many space maps used in the game, very similiar effect but not what the OP is asking about

@OP
My suggestion would be it's the Magnetometric Overload from the magnetometric generator console on the K't'inga battle cruiser refit: Koro't'inga class.
I could be wrong, but seeing that I have been hit with Isometric Charge while in the fleet space events, and that's the only directly offensive console (don't have subspace jump one) I have yet to get and try, is what leads me to that conclusion.

If someone has that console and knows it's not, please enlighten me.
Career Officer
# 4
07-22-2012, 02:57 PM
I think the OP is referring to Stasis Beam. It's a new toy that only Klingon NPCs have access to. It acts similarly to Viral Matrix.

Need help with PVP? Check this thread out!
Captain
# 5
07-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darat View Post
@mikewendell
Oops, sorry about that. Was a bit hectic today with lots of interruptions.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 6
07-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys, everyone in my fleet have been wondering about it.

"KILL EM ALL AND LET Q SORT EM OUT"`~ DANO