Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 KDF Lore Consoles - BUGGED
07-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Another week gone by and still no fix for the consoles, no apology about it, and no refund of all that dilithium the KDF side should be getting with ease. Not even an extension of the Featured Special on starbase construction due to this glitch. AND THIS IS THE SAME GLITCH THAT WAS REPORTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON TRIBBLE!!! What's the deal?
Banned
# 2
07-19-2012, 06:55 AM
Actions speak louder than words. Obviously they do not care.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ck5p4rr0w View Post
Actions speak louder than words. Obviously they do not care.
Or they could be busy with other stuff, like more important, game breaking glitches.
Another possibility is that they ARE trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than anticipated.

Remember, just because the rising number of shark attacks coincides with the rising sales of ice cream, doesn't mean that eating ice cream causes shark attacks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-19-2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharkan View Post
Or they could be busy with other stuff, like more important, game breaking glitches.
Another possibility is that they ARE trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than anticipated.

Remember, just because the rising number of shark attacks coincides with the rising sales of ice cream, doesn't mean that eating ice cream causes shark attacks.
What if eating ice cream did in fact cause shark attacks?
Career Officer
# 5
07-19-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:

i don't know about you, but if a quest is neither completable nor dropable, i pretty much call that game breaking or "showstopper".
Career Officer
# 6
07-19-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
i don't know about you, but if a quest is neither completable nor dropable, i pretty much call that game breaking or "showstopper".
Agreed 100%

It's also refreshing to see there are a bunch of others out there who apparently love their daily dose of history as much as I do.
Subspace Party Nullifier Enthusiast

Last edited by rickeyredshirt; 07-19-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 7
07-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Please fix it yes! Fix the broken old content first. In fact I would appreciate a fix of the community author content as well!!

I don't play in fleets and I am a gold player, at the moment I am dissatisfied with the service since I am paying for a reduced service.

Thanks
Career Officer
# 8
07-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chk231 View Post
What if eating ice cream did in fact cause shark attacks?
Mmm Fatter humans...
Ensign
# 9
07-19-2012, 11:01 AM
This talk itself for how much is tested on test server...
And how bad is build this game. New stuff that create new bug in old things...
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
And what "game breaking glitches" would you be refering to?
Or does a KDF exclusive problem not warrent the same attention?
If a Dev were to just acknowledge it and state a fix was in the works, that would be nice...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008