Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 11
08-04-2012, 09:05 AM
I logged in today and did my usual check of the Events Calender, and it it is working again. I did not notice a patch, so I am not sure what is up. But it is working for me again ... for now. I can now create new events. I will probably know in a few hours if the Event Has Been Changed bug is still present.
Lieutenant
# 12
08-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk4nkman View Post
I logged in today and did my usual check of the Events Calender, and it it is working again. I did not notice a patch, so I am not sure what is up. But it is working for me again ... for now. I can now create new events. I will probably know in a few hours if the Event Has Been Changed bug is still present.
Same here, I can make events again, too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-05-2012, 12:28 AM
well its not fixed yet.

our fleet has an event scheduled and when we try to RSVP we get an error that tells us we selected the wrong time. where do you select a time there is no other event scheduled and by clicking RSVP nobody is selecting any time.

also speaking of time when somebody creates an event the time for the events changes back to pacific to if somebody is in say central time zone and selects 7:00 pm their time it then changes the event time to 7:00 pm pacific time instead.

so does every player around the world have to then convert their start times to pacific manually from now on so that fleet events are posted for the right time?
Lieutenant
# 14
08-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Same issues here. I set the event to start at 4pm est and after hitting the done button it now sets the time to 7pm.which is 4pm pst. So now I have to set it for 1pm to get it to show the correct time. Why is this not fix and why is this still a problem.
Ensign
# 15 #15
10-21-2012, 09:37 AM
I don't understand why people feel the need to complain, in this thread alone there are people who are saying what the work around is. Perhaps we should take into account that there are bigger bugs for them to tackle and that you might need to use your brain for this one. Just compensate for now, it's on the bug reports, it'll get worked on in it's priority of problem, which since there is a workaround is LOW. We don't need to get irate for the sake of getting irate.