Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Since PWE/Cryptics support tickets arent acessable due to bad redirecting/poor code, Ill have to post it here.

Recently I was doing the medium exterior Tholian missions and received an injury on my captian whilst on normal setting. I asked around and another in my fleet had also encountered similiar.

Who else has had this before too?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2012, 06:47 PM
I received a minor injury last night on Nukara, in the bravo area, on normal.

Last edited by awolfe59; 07-21-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Rihannsu
# 3
07-21-2012, 06:54 PM
I've heard of it several times, never happened to me.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 4 Oddity confirmed.
07-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taisha09 View Post
Since PWE/Cryptics support tickets arent acessable due to bad redirecting/poor code, Ill have to post it here.

Recently I was doing the medium exterior Tholian missions and received an injury on my captian whilst on normal setting. I asked around and another in my fleet had also encountered similiar.

Who else has had this before too?
It happened to me in the Ker'rat system (Borg PvP). My aft disruptor got blown. Unequipping and re-equipping the thing solved it.
Captain
# 5
07-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Happened to me in colony invashion ground.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-23-2012, 04:20 AM
It's also happening to me in the Colony Invasion fleet ground mission.
Empire Veteran
# 7
07-23-2012, 04:33 AM
Got one myself during the colony invasion.

Might be worthwhile for some folk who don't often play on advanced or elite difficulty to read through http://www.stowiki.org/Injury and learn what a regenerator is if they don't already know.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Ensign
# 8
07-23-2012, 01:24 PM
I just received an "minor injury" on my captain playing Divide et Impera on Normal... and I got one yesterday, but I don't remember what mission I was playing. I only had a critical regenerator handy so I'll have to track down a minor regenerator to fix it.
Captain
# 9
07-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Hasn't happened to me but I believe I;ve only played once. I;ve been sticking with the space and ground events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taisha09 View Post
If you did want to follow up, there's email support as well. You can find information about that here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

A couple of days ago, I was noticing all of the javascripts on their support site. have to admit that I would think getting rid of all that fancy doodads would be a good idea since you'll always want to be able to have clients to be able to access that form. I wonder how many other folks have been shut out there and haven't taken the time to report it.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining