Commander
# 41
07-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Any word on when / if, the "Fleet Assault Cruiser" might be getting added to Fleet stores? It existed on Tribble pre-Season 6, but was suddenly and quietly removed with no reason given.
Given that they have repeatedly said there is a C-Store Assault Cruiser retrofit in the works, I do not think you'll see the fleet version before the C-Store version is revealed, likely, before it is available for purchase.
Empire Veteran
# 42
07-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfomega View Post
They want you to work for it. Instead of coding in a solution that will allow you to post all 20 items in your stack for the same price _each_, they want you to post the 20 items individually and key in the price in each time.. lol.. shame cryptic.

you know that they don't play the same game that we do when they test things, right?
Easy fix Ctrl+c Ctrl+v the prices in
Former Ausmonaut Turned Space Pirate
Lieutenant
# 43
07-24-2012, 11:09 PM
so.....still no fix for my KDF UI turning blue when entering a space arena or kerrat? Really!?
Koopa27 -X-treme
Captain
# 44
07-25-2012, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by murmurhem187 View Post
so.....still no fix for my KDF UI turning blue when entering a space arena or kerrat? Really!?
Hey, I like that! Gives a nice refreshing change from the eye-murdering red (ok, so kinda gotten used to it, but I still prefer blue)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Commander
# 45
07-25-2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
  • The exchange price entry will now be cleared when the item is posted or cleared.

NO! Please leave it as it is. It's use full when I posting more items of same type for example doffs. I post price once and only put new doff in window and sell it at the same price.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."

Last edited by dkratasco; 07-25-2012 at 05:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 46
07-25-2012, 07:39 AM
A lot of much needed fixes and a lot of nonsense that nobody cares about whilst the big issues are not addressed, a simple "Known issues" at the bottom of the patch list would prevent posts like this one. Still a very long way to go indeed.
Career Officer
# 47
07-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulifdavis View Post
Please do share where these assignments are. I've been looking for an hour, and have not found one anywhere.
Why does everyone constantly ignore this question? No one wants to answer it here on the forums, no one wants to answer it in TTS/Zone Chat, etc. I just want to know where the mission is!
Career Officer
# 48
07-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Just in case this hasn't been mentioned yet.. I am no longer able to delete any game mail after the re-ordering of the messages.... and now, I don't even have the website option to delete these emails either....
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!