Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 21
07-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orondis View Post
Nah, a LOT of old bugs have resurfaced. I swear it's like someone just flicked a switch and reverted them. Even hazard emitters is broken again.
i can confirm this as well. when used on some one else its not clearing hazards
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-24-2012, 02:08 PM
cant shoot whatsnot in range or arc. BRING THE PAIN

maybe yall stop cryin bout p2w and hit the fvk q now????

ggs
Empire Veteran
# 23
07-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orondis View Post
Nah, a LOT of old bugs have resurfaced. I swear it's like someone just flicked a switch and reverted them. Even hazard emitters is broken again.
Like clockwork.....
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
cant shoot whatsnot in range or arc. BRING THE PAIN

maybe yall stop cryin bout p2w and hit the fvk q now????

ggs
Did you even read the thread mini?? there is not one post about p2w

Quote of the week:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husanakx View Post
This is an old bug that has never been fixed... pets follow cloakers.

What Teapower is talking about... is it is now 10x worse...

On your target you will now notice a little pin icon on the side... if you click that you have pinned your target and you can switch targets and quickly switch back to the pinned target.

You can now use this new very cool thing... to exploit the old bug and target cloaked ships....

It is pretty dumb.
actually id suspect in 500 yrs our computer targeting wouldnt be so easily fooled as it is in this game.

this change will further seperate the cream of the crop from the dregs. this simply raises the level of the regular player to that of those who bind "target minimax" to a key every game
:/
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
actually id suspect in 500 yrs our computer targeting wouldnt be so easily fooled as it is in this game.

this change will further seperate the cream of the crop from the dregs. this simply raises the level of the regular player to that of those who bind "target minimax" to a key every game
:/
no its about target tracking and its damned fine by me. keep minimax pinned if you want to live
Captain
# 27
07-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
no its about target tracking and its damned fine by me. keep minimax pinned if you want to live
Na I would rather you have the few advantages you ship has. Frankly ships flying around with shuttle specs are allowed to keep there cloak in my view.

Seriously we did a match vs some SOB klink guys last night and noticed that we had one ship with one mine launcher.... and hey some mines moved... hey pin the target... hey cloak is now off.

Frankly keep the cloak fix the p2w... and fvk might even be fun again.
Lieutenant
# 28
07-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husanakx View Post
Na I would rather you have the few advantages you ship has. Frankly ships flying around with shuttle specs are allowed to keep there cloak in my view.

Seriously we did a match vs some SOB klink guys last night and noticed that we had one ship with one mine launcher.... and hey some mines moved... hey pin the target... hey cloak is now off.

Frankly keep the cloak fix the p2w... and fvk might even be fun again.
This..............
Banned
# 29
07-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Or just wait for him to get cute, dump a VM on him, target his engines, sub nuc him and torp his face off

Though now we don't have to wait for the mini to get cute. We can just pin him, and vape him while he's cloaked!
Cryptic Studios Team
# 30
07-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
also FAW is once again decloaking people
I tested this extensively. It's not true under any circumstance I can recreate. FAW will decloak an enemy target only if your Perception score outmatches their Stealth (aka Cloak) score. You are being spotted by the opponent because they have high perception, not because FAW is cheating.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...