Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Starbase Limitations
07-24-2012, 02:00 AM
Dear DEVs,

I am starting to get tired of people within my fleet to make themselves an alarm every time just to go online to spend everything they have to obtain the most fleet credits. Other fleet members, including me, are having a lot of trouble of spending stuff when someone always "clicks faster". Can we please finally have limitations inside the system and would it be possible to mask the requirements for those who can manage Fleet Holdings? I am tired of other members using that ability so they can spend everything at once.

Is there anything planned towards that?
Lifetime - Joined 2008 - U.S.S. Kilimanjaro - Inner Circle
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanecabal View Post
Dear DEVs,

I am starting to get tired of people within my fleet to make themselves an alarm every time just to go online to spend everything they have to obtain the most fleet credits. Other fleet members, including me, are having a lot of trouble of spending stuff when someone always "clicks faster". Can we please finally have limitations inside the system and would it be possible to mask the requirements for those who can manage Fleet Holdings? I am tired of other members using that ability so they can spend everything at once.

eventualy their stickpiles will run out if your crafty when their stocks run dry you can have a nice one of your own.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Commander
# 3
07-24-2012, 03:37 AM
If you don't have large stockpiles of Dilithium on multiple Alts you are probably not going to be anywhere high on the Leaderboards unless you do some serious Fleet Mark grinding.

Kraust - U.S.S. Secret Dragoon - Fleet Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit
Cassi - U.S.S. Tainted Seraphim - Fleet Assault Cruiser Retrofit
Crost - R.R.W. Crostiphex-B - Fleet Dhelan Warbird Retrofit
Hyde - I.K.S. Judgment - Fleet Tor'Kaht Battle Cruiser Retrofit
Commander
# 4
07-24-2012, 07:25 AM
isnt wanting to be high on a leader board somewhat petty, if someone wants to spend all there dill in my fleet to complete projects say let them, means more dill for me to spend on other goodys elsewhere that i can actually use. ( the DOFF assignment personnel are completely worthless and not worth any of the resources put into them )

you wont need tons of fleet creds any time soon anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
I am starting to get tired of people within my fleet to make themselves an alarm every time just to go online to spend everything they have to obtain the most fleet credits. Other fleet members, including me, are having a lot of trouble of spending stuff when someone always "clicks faster".
Eventually even the guys donating a ton right now will end up being broke sooner rather then later, unless its a large fleet and then, why don't you join a smaller fleet then? Less competition for being first.

Collect your fleet credits, help out a Fleet who needs it, and everyone is happy?

Jim
Captain
# 6
07-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Dear DEVs,
I am starting to get tired of people within my fleet to make themselves an alarm every time just to go online to spend everything they have to obtain the most fleet credits... Is there anything planned towards that?
Here is a tip. Stockpile energy credits like mad. What is currently slowing down progress are the overpriced exchange commons. Regardless about how much people contribute, the price of common items is killing everyone. Since when has a white common duty officer gone on the market for 1,000,000 ec? Its insane.

Last edited by linyive; 07-24-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
07-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Dear DEVs,

This is something you need to discuss with your fellow fleet members, there's plenty of fleets who manage this system quite happily and if the fleet you're in cannot or will not then perhaps you need to rethink the sort of people you've decided to fleet with and start looking for a fleet that can and does handle it well. Cryptic doesn't really need to hold our hands on this.
Joined August 2008
Lieutenant
# 8
07-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormoran View Post
This is something you need to discuss with your fellow fleet members, there's plenty of fleets who manage this system quite happily and if the fleet you're in cannot or will not then perhaps you need to rethink the sort of people you've decided to fleet with and start looking for a fleet that can and does handle it well. Cryptic doesn't really need to hold our hands on this.
I wholeheartedly agree. As with my fleet, being the leader, I have refrained form constributing too much to allow other fleet members to make their contributions. I routinely try to also team with my fleet members only so that I can help them learn the missions and do them to earn their credits.

If others stopped being so greedy and trying to be the "first" to have a tier1 starbase, the rest of their fleet would be much happier.
Too Bad, So Sad
PS: Sollvax, no need to add your worthless wooden nickel comments.