Captain
Hello to all who are looking to enjoy fun and fellowship in a Christian Gaming Community!

We are an alliance comprised of several Christian fleets in STO and SWTOR, with a presence in several other games as well. We have an active Teamspeak as well as multiple active STO fleets on both the Fed and KDF sides.

The CGC Teamspeak and allied fleets are founded on a simple principle: respect. We ask that visitors and members show courtesy and respect our faith; we in turn believe in respect towards those who visit or join.

If you would like to be a part of a Christian community in STO and other games, please visit www.christiangamingcommunity.com to learn more about us, and also please shoot me a PM on the STO forum.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Captain
# 2
06-06-2014, 10:14 AM
The CGC fleets are continuing to recruit. If you are interested in fun, faith, and fellowship in a Christian environment, especially if you are a player of multiple MMO's, there's something for you.

You do not have to play other MMO's or even any at all. I myself only play STO, but the diversity of people and interests is definitely one of the main draws to the CGC alliance fleets.

If interested, please visit the website and also contact me for further information.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Ensign
# 3
06-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Not only does the community enjoy multiple games, but we also have CGC Radio, which is a streaming audio server that runs Contemporary Christian, and Adult Contemporary music. Along with several podcasts that range from STO nd TOR based talk shows, to Star Trek: Outpost.

We hope you'll join us for a listen, and stay for the fellowship in the community!
Career Officer
# 4
06-08-2014, 05:48 PM
The Christian Gaming Community is best described as a group of Christian gamers that enjoy each other's company fellowship and the spirit of God and Jesus Christ our lord and savior. The Christian Gaming Community is a fun, casual, family oriented community. Many people play a variety of games although we did play Star Trek Online and did gather under that game. Most members are Christians although one is not required to be a Christian to join. All that we require is for all individuals to have the highest respect for each other and our beliefs. We have a great fellowship and are eager to share prayer with our Christian brothers and sisters in need. We provide an environment safe and conducive to spiritual growth and the protection of the fragile Christian spirit. Zion fleet is proud to be part of the Christian Gaming Community.

The following guilds are members of this community:
Alpha-Omega
-DES- Double Edge Sword Clan
-DES- Double Edge Sword Fleet Alpha
-DES- Double Edge Sword Fleet Beta
Federation Elite Forces
-JF- Jesus Freaks Clan
Light Wielders Guild
Lighthouse Fleet
Omega Tactical Force
Zion Fleet

Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
1 Peter 2:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
<a href=http://www.amdesign-ws.com/sandman/sandmanzionsigs.png target=_blank>http://www.amdesign-ws.com/sandman/sandmanzionsigs.png</a>

Last edited by sandee777; 06-08-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-08-2014, 06:35 PM
I may have to drop a character in one day when one needs a fleet.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 6
06-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I may have to drop a character in one day when one needs a fleet.
Definitely check out the site, and I'd also love to hear from you whenever you're ready.

Captain
# 7
06-16-2014, 02:11 PM
The CGC Fleets are still recruiting!

Captain
# 8
06-22-2014, 05:01 PM
All fleets continue to recruit.

Our Teamspeak is a single community where ALL of the fleets in our alliance may meet and speak at once, so you will be able to hang out with people interested not just in STO but also in other games. We have rooms for those in STF's should you need privacy, but if you want to hang out with the group we do not mind if people are playing multiple games at once.

If you know people through other games, please feel free to refer to them to the CGC site, and do let me know as well.

Empire Veteran
# 9
06-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Are there normal in-game chat channels? I do not use any kind of voice program at all.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 10
06-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Are there normal in-game chat channels? I do not use any kind of voice program at all.
The fleets do have their chats, as well as other options. If you're interested, let me know by PM and I can fill you in.