Career Officer
# 11
08-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkerry View Post
We also monitor an Engineering Forum to keep our Fleet members up and running for game play, troubleshooting PC and Game software problems and conflicts.

Yes! Mr. Kerry helped me himself when I had a sneaky virus in my computer, got it resolved quickly and he also helped me build my new gaming rig. Works like a charm, it does!
Career Officer
# 12
08-05-2012, 06:39 AM
The 7th Fleet is currently looking for other fleets willing to engage in joint Fleet Operations!

If your fleet might be interested send your Fleet Ambassador and have them post in this thread!
Career Officer
# 13
08-11-2012, 09:36 PM
The first week of the "Lucky" 7th's weekly event spotlights are up!

First a bit of background information about the events:
On Monday we have an event called "Kick A Tribble" where we go on our Klingon characters and run any mission we choose.
Tuesday night we have an event called "TOS Tuesday" where we go on a character with an Original Series ship, uniform, weaponry and we run story missions!
Thursday night is devoted to running elite STF's since we all know how "fun" those are!

This Monday I chose to spotlight Kick A Tribble while we ran a fleet alert!
Kick A Tribble 8-6-12

Unfortunately all recordings having to do with Tuesday's TOS were corrupted during saving for some odd reason...So next week I'll devote a longer video to just TOS night and not post a Kick A Tribble or STF Night video.

I chose to spotlight Infected Space Elite for the STF Night spotlight and we even got the optional! Thanks to the 2 non-fleet members that filled in!
STF Night 8-9-12

Thanks for taking interest in the "Lucky" 7th and all we have to offer! Hope you enjoy the videos!
Survivor of Remus
# 14
08-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Tier 2 of our Federation Starbase is up and running.

www.fleet7.com
Ensign
# 15
08-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garaks31 View Post
your doing pvps ? how many active players do your have ?
according to the personnel roster there are 75 of us
I've been a fleet member since July 13 snd hsve to say that if i hadn't joined i probably would not be as active in game as i am. every member I've interacted with has been extremely help full and understanding with my multiple puter problems.
not to mention the various fleet event are a blast.

Last edited by dmextreme; 08-13-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Career Officer
# 16
08-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jculbert View Post
Tier 2 of our Federation Starbase is up and running.
Woohooo! Grats to all who helped get the starbase to tier 2! Now, to get Tier 3
Career Officer
# 17
08-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Tonight the 7th fleet participated in our two night KDF fleet mark grind event for our KDF faction's starbase! Big thanks to those who made it possible to get it to Tier 1!

Last edited by masterryo; 08-18-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Career Officer
# 18
08-18-2012, 10:44 PM
Since last week I could not provide a ToS Tuesday video I will just be uploading one for this week and here it is!

ToS Tuesday is where we go do story missions or whatever we feel like doing, BUT we do it as ToS characters. This includes uniforms, ships, weaponry, etc!

ToS Tuesday 8-14-12

Enjoy!
Career Officer
# 19
08-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Reminder: The "Lucky" 7th Fleet is still looking for able fleets that wish to participate in joint-operations!
Career Officer
# 20
09-04-2012, 08:12 PM
These event spotlight videos are a little late due to a busy schedule, I apologize. These videos might be the last ones posted for a while as well until I can sort out business irl.

For these videos I chose to spotlight ground missions as we did space a week prior, enjoy!

Fleet Starbase Incursion was the mission we ran for Kick A Tribble on the 20th of August.
Kick A Tribble 8-20-12

We also ran Fleet Starbase Incursion during ToS Tuesday! Gotta love them ground fleet mark missions!
ToS Tuesday 8-21-12

Thanks for Interest in the "Lucky" 7th Fleet.

P.S. We're almost to our Tier 3 Starbase! Way to go guys!