Rihannsu
# 41
07-24-2012, 03:02 PM
ah who knows why there isn't a fleet T2 cruiser yet or otherwise. it could be because of the "no T5 connie" CBS rule or it could be the same reason why we don't have an ambassidor class in game.

I would suggest that the question might be better placed in the next ask cryptic
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
07-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ck5p4rr0w View Post
We're not talking about people who simply like the connie, we're talking about people who want a T5 connie. If you have actually read the T5 connie threads that have popped up in the past you would know that there are plenty of people who actually like the connie who DONT want to see a T5 version of it. Even more terrible logic.
And the forums don't represent the majority of the playerbase. You said that yourself. I'm still going to give the benefit of the doubt that the people who want a T5 Excalibur/Vesper/Exeter do not outnumber the people who want a T5 Connie. Based simply on the fact it's an iconic ship, and the ship of Kirk.

But I'm done with this argument. You have your opinions, I have mine. I don't think we can persuade each other to think otherwise.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
07-24-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm quoting this in here b/c apparently there is no response in the support forums about this topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
Ok, this is getting more and more and more annoying each day. This CDN thing that STO/Cryptic/PWE is using for hosting their images is broken more often than it is working. I'm not getting any images for their sites now... which is EXTREMELY. FRUSTRATING. Especially when we've got devblogs like today's, and all I see is nothing but a bunch of broken images (not even a background image or header)

Please for the love of all that is sacred, someone get the web team to find a DIFFERENT SOLUTION because the one they're using doesn't work.
And yes, this seems to be only for PWE related sites, and no, I'm not script-blocking anything.

Raptr profile
Career Officer
# 44
07-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
I'm quoting this in here b/c apparently there is no response in the support forums about this topic:

And yes, this seems to be only for PWE related sites, and no, I'm not script-blocking anything.
Clearing cache fixed this issue for me (I use Chrome).
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 07-24-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Rihannsu
# 45
07-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:

the site works ok on internet explorer 9 ... might be google chrome i say this only to point the support people in the right direction

Last edited by rheatitan; 07-24-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Career Officer
# 46
07-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Geko, less talk about Seasonal updates that showcase new ways to bleed the player base dry of money and content value - put some time into solving so many BALANCE problems that YOU are causing with the consistent ship crap coming out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 47
07-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks for taking the times to write a comprehensive explanation about this. We should see more detailed posts like this. It would be nice to also have another detailed post about Fleet Starbases (expansion on the pre s6 teaser) in much more detail.

Funny seeing the people complaining about the size of the post. Normally we see complaints that there is not enough information, or things are not explained enough in detail. I suppose you can't please everyone
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 48
07-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
If people stopped to constantly ask for it i'm sure it would have stayed in the fleetyard. But many players want it so badly they would be stupid not to put it in the c-store. Wait. In a month or two you'll probably see it in the store for a good amount of real money.
lmao that is jsut stupid if more players are asking for it mostly likely it will come out first hence why people have been asking for it and hence why it is on the top of the list among others ships on the list the devs have to be released. We were told it will be out by now and it isn't. Plus I hope it comes with a ship costume of 2.
Career Officer
# 49
07-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Hey Captain Geko (or any dev, really) would you care to explain why the Fleet Assault Cruiser is still missing? And if it's not coming out "soon" could you at least tell us why the middle of your dev blog has a picture of an Assault Cruiser in the Imperial costume?
Lieutenant
# 50 Fleet Ship Provisions
07-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Hello,

So after reading the blog, I'm still a bit confused.

If I want to go get the ship from one of the ship vendors, besides helping my fleet get the shipyards leveled to the appropriate level and have the required fleet credits/fleet ship modules, do I also need to make sure the fleet has enough Fleet Ship Provisions in the shipyard? Or do the Fleet Ship Provisions make it cheaper and/or allow us to get around using a fleet ship module?

Sorry if this seems simple to everyone else, but I understood everything else from the blog just not the Fleet Ship Provisions. Heck when you go to the ship vendors (at least the way it was a couple/few days ago) the only criteria they list are the amount of fleet credits/ship modules and the level of your fleet's shipyard. I haven't seen anything about provisions being needed to purchase fleet ships until now.

thanks in advance.