Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 21
08-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Updated status of camera and tailor bugs as per 7/31 Tribble patch notes.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Ensign
# 22
08-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captw View Post
been seeing this one today, in the Tailor I can't change the com-badges or ranks on my uniforms. Also if your female is wearing a skirt her legs disappear.
I wish I had that missing legs bug. I'm not seeing it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Exchange - Many issues with sorting. Fixed at least to the point it was at in S5.
This is simply not true. The exchange is not working as it did prior to S6. Not if you try to use the "All" button, or "Any Quality" on certain searches. The exchange had its issues in S5, but was by far more reliable than it is currently.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-01-2012, 01:43 PM
The bank and exchange consoles in the KDF academy have very small trigger spots. Much smaller than any other console in the game, and this is not how it was in S5.
Career Officer
# 25
08-01-2012, 01:54 PM
splashiness has been removed from starfleet academy waters
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a3001 View Post
Yes, I miss splashing through the ponds and emerging dripping wet. It was a real cool effect.
Lieutenant
Multiple people have reported being unable to create new fleet events. When hovering the mouse over "New," the pop-up says you can't have more than 16 events; as no events are listed and no new ones can be created, the system is presumably counting ended, cancelled, and/or deleted events toward that total.

The issue has been reported as a bug multiple times by different affected parties, but no one has yet heard back from the devs about it.

Related thread
Ensign
# 28
08-02-2012, 05:23 AM
I didn't find these mentioned before but I was wondering if these are bugs or not

1) I was able to replicate duplicates of my emergency holograms. this was a mistake as I will hit replicate on all my emergency holograms to ensure that I got them all however I knew something was wrong when they all replicated. i went into my duty officer panel and sure enough I had duplicates.

2) I use the numpad to fly, however post season 6 I have noticed that when I hold ctrl and numpad 6 to turn right for instance my ctrl+6 skill activates. for the record I cleared, and re-cleared the ctrl+6 alternate button of ctrl+numpad 6 and it still occurs.

3) when I rejoined the defera invasion all my zonewide missions completed and I was able to cash them in. I hadn't even half finished some of them at that point.

Last edited by necrofears; 08-02-2012 at 05:25 AM.
Captain
# 29
08-02-2012, 10:13 AM
  • Updated status of tailor and call for help bugs with today's patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awolfe59 View Post
This is simply not true. The exchange is not working as it did prior to S6. Not if you try to use the "All" button, or "Any Quality" on certain searches. The exchange had its issues in S5, but was by far more reliable than it is currently.
I never found the All filter searches reliable during season 5 either. Items would always fall off the list, and had to add a quality filter or else things would be missing, so it seems the same to me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awolfe59 View Post
The bank and exchange consoles in the KDF academy have very small trigger spots. Much smaller than any other console in the game, and this is not how it was in S5.
I've noticed this, but at least they work now. I added this to the list anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a3001 View Post
This is already on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlik View Post
Multiple people have reported being unable to create new fleet events. When hovering the mouse over "New," the pop-up says you can't have more than 16 events; as no events are listed and no new ones can be created, the system is presumably counting ended, cancelled, and/or deleted events toward that total.

The issue has been reported as a bug multiple times by different affected parties, but no one has yet heard back from the devs about it.

Related thread
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrofears View Post
I didn't find these mentioned before but I was wondering if these are bugs or not

1) I was able to replicate duplicates of my emergency holograms. this was a mistake as I will hit replicate on all my emergency holograms to ensure that I got them all however I knew something was wrong when they all replicated. i went into my duty officer panel and sure enough I had duplicates.

2) I use the numpad to fly, however post season 6 I have noticed that when I hold ctrl and numpad 6 to turn right for instance my ctrl+6 skill activates. for the record I cleared, and re-cleared the ctrl+6 alternate button of ctrl+numpad 6 and it still occurs.

3) when I rejoined the defera invasion all my zonewide missions completed and I was able to cash them in. I hadn't even half finished some of them at that point.
Added #1 and #2. #3 sounds like a one-of bonus bug, so I didn't add that. Unless it's happening all the time. And also remember the zone wide stuff on Defera gets credit for anyone doing them.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----

Last edited by tangolight; 08-02-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Lieutenant
# 30
08-03-2012, 02:10 AM
Not sure if this goes under "interaction delays," but it seems like it might be a distinct issue:

Moving items in and out of the fleet bank and account bank has an exceptionally long lag time; some report encountering this lag with the personal bank as well. Personally, I have experienced this as well as an equally long lag time when attempting to change permissions for the fleet bank.

Related thread #1
Related thread #2
Related thread #3
Related thread #4