Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 51
09-01-2012, 07:28 AM
The white blobs issue appears to be improved, but not fixed, as of the latest patch. The one spot I've noticed it since is in the Mirror event, where the blobs used to cover about 1/4 of the sky, blindingly, and now are just large and unsightly.

Also, another bug that was fixed prior to S6 launch:
While the chef/bartender foods are back in the replicator, Ketrecel White still requires Dathan to be slotted on active ground duty. The prior fix made it replicateable as long as you had him anywhere on your roster.
Captain
# 52
09-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickyard View Post
  1. D'korah trader ship near Una system (SIR block) often seems to being stucked into the common cargo freighter
  2. When chosen for option 'hide visual on wearing weapons' on Character, weapons are either showed or invisible
  3. Notification option "Squadron Loot" is not getting active again when unchecked in Fly-by column

Visual clarification:
1) D'korah ship is like flashing up and down or switching like left to right onto the Cargo freighter
2) If one have chosen to hide the weapon(s) on the personal character (ground), and later on try to unhide, the weapon(s) still invisible.
3)As explained above

I have my doubts about the size of the character's weapons, especially the back-bound weapons. They are often huge, seems uncomfortable to wear when running around. Not realistic, that is.
Is #1 a permanent thing? I know sometimes NPCs will get stuck together just because of the timing of their spawns, but it's not a consistent thing, and just a rare sort of occurrence.

For #2, I tested this in game just now, and hiding, then unhiding my weapons make them visible again.

I've added #3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
Basic body variants are not working in the tailor. I don't know if this was broken before or after the recent tailor fixes, but it's not working now. I've reported the bug in game and in the thread below.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=373741
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin44ca1 View Post
Fleet event still setting time 3hrs ahead.
Also new one today, set an event for Tuesday Sept 11th and the calendar shows that day to be a Monday. It is not. I though I had just clicked the wrong date but it shows on the scroll list of days that Monday is the 11th,not Tues. Hard to set an event when the incorrect day is there.
I tested this, and it seems to be working for me, although it may not work like you expect. What happens is when you set the time of the event, the time is based on PST (which is the time zone Cryptic works in), and then the time you see is adjusted based on your account's timezone settings. For example, I just created a test event and set it for '1 pm' (PST). Since I'm an hour ahead, the event shows up as 2 pm to me. For someone 2 hours ahead, they'd see it as a 3 pm event, and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearbeard View Post
The white blobs issue appears to be improved, but not fixed, as of the latest patch. The one spot I've noticed it since is in the Mirror event, where the blobs used to cover about 1/4 of the sky, blindingly, and now are just large and unsightly.
Known. See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31#post5566431
I've reverted the status on my list.

Also, another bug that was fixed prior to S6 launch:
While the chef/bartender foods are back in the replicator, Ketrecel White still requires Dathan to be slotted on active ground duty. The prior fix made it replicateable as long as you had him anywhere on your roster.[/quote]

Added.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Career Officer
# 53
09-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangolight View Post
I tested this, and it seems to be working for me, although it may not work like you expect. What happens is when you set the time of the event, the time is based on PST (which is the time zone Cryptic works in), and then the time you see is adjusted based on your account's timezone settings. For example, I just created a test event and set it for '1 pm' (PST). Since I'm an hour ahead, the event shows up as 2 pm to me. For someone 2 hours ahead, they'd see it as a 3 pm event, and so on.
Before S6 if I wanted to schedule an event for 8pm one evening then I would select the date and time as 8pm. Now after S6 the time selected will revert back to Pacific Time, and will show 12 noon as the starting time. So in order to have my event run at the time I choose I have to add 8hrs to the event time I want, which in this case is 4am the next day. I am in the UK which not surprisingly is 8hrs ahead of Pacific time.

This has been flagged to the Devs since the very start of S6 and they have chosen to ignore it.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Career Officer
# 54
09-06-2012, 02:26 AM
The fleet emblem does not show on the Regent, just an orange placeholder. Again this has been reported and ignored.

Career Officer
# 55
09-06-2012, 02:27 AM
It is not possible to select a keybind for firing individual weapons anymore in space, only firing all weapons - reported by many players when in Kerrat the other evening.

Lieutenant
# 56
09-06-2012, 08:20 AM
In reply of # 52:

Quote:
Is #1 a permanent thing? I know sometimes NPCs will get stuck together just because of the timing of their spawns, but it's not a consistent thing, and just a rare sort of occurrence.
It's not consistent, but when occurs, the view is rather annoying. Especially when you try to make some trades in favor of SB items. This is also seen on trader ships in Regulus.

Quote:
For #2, I tested this in game just now, and hiding, then unhiding my weapons make them visible again.
It has something to do with the maco/omega uniform set. When you start with visible and switch weapon (via standard Z-key or whatever has be bind), the weapon either disappears or comes visible again. I haven't tested it thoroughly. Will come back later on this issue.
P2W is Pay to Play for me, what else? Duh!
Lieutenant
# 57
09-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Camera Distance not saving - Some people have reported that the camera no longer remembers the distance from the ship upon zoning, and that it always starts close up to the ship, even if you had it zoomed far out.
As reported, but with a addition explanatory:
- When you switch from any ground situation back to space situation, i.e. beam up to ship, the camera distance in space has the same (maximum?) distance as the ground view have. Space view, however, has a larger maximum distance, so I always have to zoom out when returned to outside view in space.

A well known bug, not reported yet in this threat:
- When starting a STF or Fleet Action, it happens a lot that one (1) player is booted out. The remaining team members have to decide either abort the mission (private match) and re-queue, or continue with a 'auto supplemented' teammate (pug-player if you will) from the queue pool.

Another bug found in the fleet ground action Incursion:
- Players can find them self stuck into the hallway scenery, after the initial beam-in cut scene. The stuck command isn't working. In this case the unfortunate player has to wait until the second part of the mission has started. After the second cut scene the player is reset on the starting position.
P2W is Pay to Play for me, what else? Duh!