Lt. Commander
...they add ENT-era phase pistols to the game! I don't care how - Z-Store, D-Store, Q-Store, free gift on Scott Bakula's birthday - any way is fine! But please add them!

*disclaimer: I do not have a first-born son yet but I have half a ham sandwich left over from lunch I will submit as collateral.
Banned
# 2
07-24-2012, 07:45 PM
It never ceases to amaze me what some people consider important.
Career Officer
# 3
07-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthian1701 View Post
...they add ENT-era phase pistols to the game! I don't care how - Z-Store, D-Store, Q-Store, free gift on Scott Bakula's birthday - any way is fine! But please add them!

*disclaimer: I do not have a first-born son yet but I have half a ham sandwich left over from lunch I will submit as collateral.
never mind all the other content that NEEDS to be added to the game first.

but i wouldnt doubt this being added before the stuff thats needed, at a price.
Career Officer
# 4
07-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Quote:

I will give Cryptic your first-born son if they add assault phasers to the game.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Career Officer
# 5
07-25-2012, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
never mind all the other content that NEEDS to be added to the game first.

but i wouldnt doubt this being added before the stuff thats needed, at a price.
This game need a whole new developer, that's not going to happen so phase pistols it is!
Joined August 2008
Captain
# 6
07-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Not giving up any children, but I'd love to see a destroyed T5 connie in the middle of SFA.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Career Officer
# 7
07-25-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignman View Post
Not giving up any children, but I'd love to see a destroyed T5 connie in the middle of SFA.
A Constitution would be almost as big as SFA and how would you tell it apart from a normal Constitution? And why should they leave the debris there?
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Career Officer
# 8
07-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Quote:
oh my god... an LOL wouldnt be enough. I really did laugh out loud :-) Thank you!
Career Officer
# 9
07-25-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:

THIS^^ made me LOL
Lifetime member.......not proud of it!
Career Officer
# 10
07-25-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignman View Post

HAHAHAHHAHA...laughing asside...that would actually be epic...
Lifetime member.......not proud of it!