Ensign
For a couple of my fleet mates, they are not able to contribute dilithium of Fleet marks. However they can contribute everything else. We have checked and re checked the settings but there is nothing in their about selective contribution limitations. They are getting very frustrated and all I amd my fellow mates are coming up with is that it is a server issue. I dont know if anyone else has had this problem, if so did you get it resolved and how? Please help!!!
Captain
# 2
07-25-2012, 08:26 AM
What's preventing them from contributing? Are they getting some sort of error? is the Contribute button grayed out for them?
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 3
07-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Some of us have the same problem.

You can use the button, select amount or duty officer, and then you can click "ok".
But instead of calculating the fleet-xp, nothing happens in this window.
Commander
# 4
07-26-2012, 04:11 AM
I have the problem with any kind of contributions now and then:
For DOFFs it seems some get "tainted". I try to contribute them after a relog, still the same issue.
Everything else usually works after a relog.

So you're not alone with this "problem".
Especially the DOFF-thingy is a bit annoying when you bought them for the purpose of sacrificing them to the holy lockbox gods :/
Captain
# 5
07-26-2012, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethancoleman View Post
Some of us have the same problem.

You can use the button, select amount or duty officer, and then you can click "ok".
But instead of calculating the fleet-xp, nothing happens in this window.
So it;s a blank window then? Or are you getting that transfer message?...

I ask because if you;re getting the transferring message that's stuck, that's a data transfer error and may be solvable.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 6
07-26-2012, 05:30 AM
the latter.
Ensign
# 7
05-07-2013, 12:27 PM
I get the transfer box and it does nothing, some things it will transfer and others it wont. The ones that wont i still get the transfer box, but it is the same ones that wont transfer even after a relog.