Ensign
Greetings! Having googled thoroughly and checked the forums for an answer to no avail i figured i'd just break down and ask... I purchased the Orion Dacoit Flight Deck Cruiser in the C-Store. She wasn't the prettiest ship, or the most maneuverable, but i figured from an RP standpoint it would be a good ship for my Orion character, and then there was the added perk of a couple wings of fighters to lend support when i find myself in a furball on my own. Well, that was the theory anyway. I have since purchasing the ship been in several engagements with the ship and despite repeatedly hitting that 'launch fighters' button i have yet to see the first Orion Interceptor appear. Is there some procedure i'm missing? is this a game-wide bug on this ship? or is mine just borked?
Any guidance would be appreciated.

*EDIT* The dismiss / re-buy option worked

Last edited by tderleth; 07-25-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Recently, some patch or other switched everyone's HUD so that fighters do not have name and reticle displays by default. You can turn this back on in your options somewhere.

That is probably what is happening. They're launching and you just can't see them. It happened to me and I thought it was a bug.
Ensign
# 3
07-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out when i get home. The lockbox Peregrine fighters i was launching from my Fed character's ship were clearly visible even if there hadn't been a reticle, so i figured the Interceptors would be as well.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-25-2012, 12:46 PM
just tested this They are launching
Ensign
# 5
07-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Thanks, if the problem persists again tonight i'll try dismissing the ship and re-'purchase' it, maybe that will clear it up.