Captain
# 131
07-27-2012, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
I think he was giving a estimate as loads of people join forums and then never check on them. I now don;t check the Civ V forum I have for another game. And some people who bought the LTS may not have liked the game or hated the idea of FTP before they became a certain rank but I believe Lt Cmdr may be a bit low as you can level up to VA very quickly
I'd rather have actual statistics with verifiable sources than mere conjecture.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Commander
# 132
07-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Environmental Suits you've been waiting for are here! Not only will these suits will keep you safe in the vacuum of space, but they have been upgraded to provide resistance against most damage types. Pick one up from the C-Store today.

Link to the C-Store.

No.

No.

No.
Captain
# 133
07-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberteksyfir View Post
No.

No.

No.
Perhaps you meant this instead?

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Commander
# 134
07-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
Yep.. sounds about right! XD
Empire Veteran
# 135
07-27-2012, 12:36 AM
I remember. For the season 5 we got free EV. It was not the best EV but it was useful and we could play with it. Now PW is telling us, no matter you're lifetime, gold, silver or f2p, you have to pay items to play. Could I say a word which is starting with the letter "F"?
Anyway, I will not buy this EV. Tholian can invade the univers. It's own PWE problem.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Ensign
# 136
07-27-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Environmental Suits you've been waiting for are here! Not only will these suits will keep you safe in the vacuum of space, but they have been upgraded to provide resistance against most damage types. Pick one up from the C-Store today.

Link to the C-Store.
Is this a joke?!
Career Officer
# 137
07-27-2012, 01:01 AM
The only justification I'd accept to make a single-claim item this expensive would be if it included a minimum of 20 free Lobi with every purchase.
Captain
# 138
07-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
The only justification I'd accept to make a single-claim item this expensive would be if it included a minimum of 20 free Lobi with every purchase.
Or if it came in a pack of five to outfit your whole away team with.

Career Officer
# 139 NO
07-27-2012, 01:25 AM
Assimilate THIS...
--------------------------------------------
People are broken. -- Lum the Mad
Rihannsu
# 140
07-27-2012, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Smithers : Mr.Burns sir, PWE has released the new Combat EV Suit's.

Mr.Burns : How much are they, Smithers?

Smithers : 700 Zen per character.

Mr. Burns : Release the hounds....

>=3
Actually.. I think it's more like this.. because Mr. Burns and Smithers are actually in control of the sales department:

<Smithers is seen running into Mr. Burns' enormous office at the PWE liason office to Cryptic>
Smithers: Sir! I have great news! The design department just finished the new Combat EV suit designs and we've been informed we need to put a price on them.

Mr Burns: Well don't just stand there winded! Let me see them!

<Smithers places the print outs on Mr. Burns' desk, and he nods as he looks at them both>

Mr. Burns: Oh this is well done.. They did good work this time..

Smithers: I agree completely Sir.

Mr. Burns: Tell them that these will be Character only unlocks. Sellable on the Exchange. And we should reward them for their work.. Make them.. $14 per suit.

Smithers: Uhm, Sir, need I remind you of the last time this happened, only in Champions Online?

Mr Burns: Oh yes. Quite right. Hmm.. Well alright.. what do you suggest Smithers?

Smithers: Well, we could sell them for $7 per suit.. and there are two of them, one for each side of the game. But don't you think we sh-
<Smithers stops as Mr. Burns hovers his finger over the trap door to eject Smithers out into the Pacific>

Smithers: Er.. right.. Yes.. $7 per suit per character.. Character only unlocks. That would be fine Sir. I'll tell everyone else right away..

Mr. Burns: Excelent..

You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku