Starfleet Veteran
# 61
07-26-2012, 12:48 PM
I really would like to buy this, the price is too damn high.... for a per character slot. Lower price, or make it account wide and you can have my money.
Captain
# 62
07-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post
I love the Art Team's work.
Actually, this point deserves a lot of acknowledgement! More than it's been given so far in this thread!

The work that has gone into these suits is remarkable! The Art Team couldn't have done better! Major Kudos to the team who came up with there final design! They really are beautiful pieces of art and I just wish that PWE had have given them the respect that they deserved by not overpricing them like they have done.

On this point, they haven't only let us players down by the pricing and one character per purchase thing, but they've also let down their design team more so. It's a shame, it really is!
Career Officer
# 63
07-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post
I love the Art Team's work.
Oh yeah, Highison and his minions are a team of ultimate costume badasses, you can see this in basically everything character outfit-wise released since the game's launch. And damnit, they deserve to be told as much on a daily basis, because they really are one of the few entities to consistently churn out steaming piles of win.

That's why it upsets me so bad that these things are overpriced to the point of being not worth purchasing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 64
07-26-2012, 01:04 PM
I've been boycotting the C-store for a while now, this has just made me even more happy about my boycott (and is even making me thinking of quitting entirely).

Edit:- Kudos to the design team, the model itself looks awesome, shame that all thier effort is getting lost to al the negative feedback due to the stupid marketing team.

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 65
07-26-2012, 01:05 PM
+1 NO! from this one
Career Officer
# 66
07-26-2012, 01:21 PM
No....

http://users.elite.net/runner/jennifers/no.htm
I used to have f/x, till my video card took a S9 to the knee...
....but I'm all better now....
Thanks CrypticFrost, CrypticCliff & everyone else involved!
Survivor of Romulus
# 67
07-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Must I say it again and again?

"useless and overpriced"
Starfleet Veteran
# 68
07-26-2012, 01:33 PM
again i do have to voice my concern over the per character unlock for 700 zen ? really is extoritonate pricing for a per character item. Id be happy if it was for an aco**** but per character ? NO THANKS
Captain
# 69
07-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
If you don't like the price, don't buy it.
If you are upset they "hid" the fact it is per character, then read the description next time.

You alone are fully responsible for where your money goes. If Cryptic sees there is no money coming from this, they'll adjust it.

These EV suits are cosmetic. I have beaten all of the Tholian invasion missions with the free EV suit we got during the Dominion mission. These are not required to win or do well. If you chose to spend money on them, that is your business. But there is no reason to get upset over a small piece of fluff.

Vote with your wallet.
Very insightful. 53 posts prior to yours, all stating in unison: HELL NO, WE WON'T BUY!

This has got to be the first time, any new "C-Store" item has been given so much negative response, with not a single POSITIVE response, until yours. And all your post said is basically "I support Cryptic, even thou they do stupid **** again and again"
Career Officer
# 70
07-26-2012, 01:45 PM
I actually wasn't waiting for more overpriced crap. Try again.
http://www.the-bums.com