Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 91
07-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Has anyone been on today? Have they fixed this yet? This bug makes me crazy ...
Ensign
now at 10 pages, over 90 posts, various threads and no official acknowledgement or reply - is perhaps Perfect World/Cryptic Forum Monitoring located in some Kazakhstani farm hut? Their internet could be down?
Lieutenant
# 93
07-31-2012, 02:51 PM
I wouldn't worry too much. It will directly affect zen store purchases of vanity outfits, so a fix won't take long.
Rihannsu
# 94
07-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Also Admiral Jackets are no longer showing up in the Tailor, or at least the jacket isn't for me.
Captain
# 95
07-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisroscoe View Post
now at 10 pages, over 90 posts, various threads and no official acknowledgement or reply - is perhaps Perfect World/Cryptic Forum Monitoring located in some Kazakhstani farm hut? Their internet could be down?
I think it must be latency. Their ping is around 604,800,000ms, so they should be able to view this thread in a few days, but their reply will take another week. Patience my younglings, not everyone is as fortunate as to have a 28.8k modem.
Captain
# 96
07-31-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
I think it must be latency. Their ping is around 604,800,000ms, so they should be able to view this thread in a few days, but their reply will take another week. Patience my younglings, not everyone is as fortunate as to have a 28.8k modem.
But as Stahl jumped around like a squealing schoolgirl at a Bieber cardboard cut-out sale exclaimed: Now is a GREAT time to play STO! Yeah...
All cloaks should be canon.
Career Officer
# 97
07-31-2012, 09:54 PM
This is pretty uncalled for. Hopefully, when they finally get this fixed, they an fix some of the tailor issues that have plagued Joined Trill characters for ages!!!
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Career Officer
# 98
07-31-2012, 09:58 PM
*Sigh* Still no comment on this. I like how the devs responded quickly to users questioning their existence, but haven't so much as said "We're working on it" on this.
[Insert Clever Signature Here]
Republic Veteran
# 99
08-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Tailor bugs (still in effect as of Aug 1, 2012)
Ground costumes -
missing all badges is the most noticable one
Unable to set the Trill skin patterns on torso and legs too if I recall
Legs/Arms/Torso may randomly disappear while attempting to modify.
Tailor constantly asks which one I want when an item is in a pack when I allready own an unlocked one. Please make a little check mark to stop asking if I allready own something!
Cant put my finger on it.. but something else definitely seemed to be missing.

Space ship customization
Window selection is completely broken and infact vanishes.
May be intentional but the 1000 day veteran patterns are only selectable on Veteran hull material.
The Mirror Universe ships seem to have only 1 pattern to pick from (again might be intentional)
Selecting a window option even with the current bug charges you energy credits when it should not as its unable to change it.

Misc
The Tailor in various venues does not appear to be the tailor in the communication logs. Incidentally some of them are correct only as that person is that way to begin with. Is this just me?

Setting "Maco/Honor Guard" / Omega / Off Duty will randomly randomize your caracters first page at times.

Attempts to change the appearance of new bridge officers will also error out to a previously editing one and is not possible to be set properly. In my case I modified my Male Android and then picked up a female bridge officer.. the android came up again when I attempted to modify the looks of the female officer. Any attempts to change things to make the game realize its error did nothing. I ended up canceling the session.

--- Forums Anomoly
An actual important staff member is likely to completely miss all of this that I just said, or someone will point out an irrelivant error. Dont bother I might not even come back to read up on replies.

Last edited by dayamarsana; 08-01-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Captain
# 100
08-01-2012, 02:48 AM
A dev did indeed comment on it today.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31&postcount=5

I'm assuming that means that it will be in next thursday's holodeck update. But, that may be wishful thinking.