Notices

Ensign
# 31
07-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Just another player reporting the same bug. I just made captain too
Career Officer
# 32
07-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Reporting the same issue aka bug here as well. Just made Vice Admiral with my Science character & I can't update the rank pips on my any of my uniforms. This worked fine before this last patch.

Never ceases to amaze me that Cryptic aka PWE can create more bugs vs. fixes for this game.
Lieutenant
# 33
07-28-2012, 01:36 AM
Prob going tobe a Zen Store option in the future. But Confirm bug is it is a Bug.
Lieutenant
# 34
07-28-2012, 03:30 AM
hope it dont go to the zen store.. its not fair if they do that...

i too tried to custom my new bof and couldnt get the badges etc

please please fix,
and can we have a tailor on our ships so we dont have to go to esd or a space tation all the time???

please fix...
Milo Knight -Star fleet Engineer

Lt. Commander
# 35
07-28-2012, 04:02 AM
This is because of the TNG anniversary uniform. Note you have to option to put on worf's sash, but no rank or comm badge.

I
Ensign
# 36
07-28-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afreeby View Post
This is because of the TNG anniversary uniform. Note you have to option to put on worf's sash, but no rank or comm badge.

I
Yes, but for a short while it all worked; the sash, ranks, stockings etc. After the patch on the 27th (or was it 26th) it stopped working.

I hate this bug! Many things I am able to cope with, but I want the correct rank on my avatar!
Rihannsu
# 37
07-28-2012, 10:09 AM
You think you got it bad, one of my fleetmates lost his arms...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...2072723231.jpg

He has requested that Cyptic not fix this...
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Career Officer
# 38
07-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Can we fix this already guys? I was patient for 2 days on this one, but it's time to put some spring in your step on this one.
[Insert Clever Signature Here]
Ensign
# 39
07-28-2012, 11:26 AM
A work-a-round for the rank and combadge problem is use the randomize button on the uniform section of the character editor/tailor (not the face or body section) until you get the combadge, rank, and uniform top combination you want to use.

You still cannot edit the combadge and rank item colors, but will allow to at least get your combadge and rank on your uniform.

A word of warning: it could take a lot of attemps at pressing the randomize in the uniform section to get what you want.

After you get the uniform top, rank, and combadge combination you want, then just edit the uniform top color and set the uniform bottom, belt, boot, and glove selections and colors you want to use.

Hopefully this and most of the other bugs and glitches get patched soon.
Ensign
# 40
07-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafobss1701 View Post
Prob going tobe a Zen Store option in the future. But Confirm bug is it is a Bug.
If this was a joke, it's a bad one!

If rank and comm badges make it into the C Store, I'll be PO'd!!
Just started playing and I like what I see so far. I'd hate to see PWE nickel and dime us on something that should be included free of charge in game. Maybe the lock boxes aren't generating enough profit?

Hey devs, please fix the tailor! It's become an annoying bug.