Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Rihannsu
# 71
07-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandukutupu View Post
I will start throwing babies off my roof.
Sounds like a party!
Career Officer
# 72
07-30-2012, 08:01 AM
Okay, Devs, it's monday. Time to get to work.
[Insert Clever Signature Here]
Survivor of Romulus
# 73
07-30-2012, 09:12 AM
This has made running a roleplaying fleet extremely tedious. Please get on this!
Ensign
still no word from anyone in charge? at least a 'oh right, I see what you're saying here, we'll have a look at it' or a 'that'll be fixed in 5 days time'

not hard to just acknowledge the issue with a single post, and put everyone's minds at ease about knowing someone is onto it or even an ETA on a fix...everyone just keeps getting more annoyed with a lack of any info regarding the problem....

they do monitor these forums right?
Lt. Commander
# 75
07-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Monocle ?
I'd pay for a monocle if it came with a cane and top hat.
Ensign
# 76
07-30-2012, 02:38 PM
7 pages, really?! No word on a fix? C'mon guys, this is totally ruining the immersion aspect of the game! I want to change my rank.

Yeah, Picard feels our pain!

http://gifsoup.com/MTg4MzE3Mw
Career Officer
# 77
07-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah, that's really inexcusable. It's F- level customer service to not comment by now. Somebody finally commented on the exchange issues today, maybe if we're lucky, we'll hear something by October at this rate.
Rihannsu
# 78
07-30-2012, 05:25 PM
this is really starting to annoy me to no end. What did you break? Why can't you fix it?
Career Officer
# 79
07-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Why can't you say a word about it?
Lieutenant
# 80
07-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
OP sumghai
I hope they put these back in, but I'll be damned if they start charging money for it.
And here is the issue. I already paid for a feature that I no longer have access to. Those combadges I shelled out for were paid for. Funny how a ship that isn't up to snuff gets greenlighted for a quick fix the day after while cosmetics aren't worth the "hassle".

If this hadn't gone so long without comment (not even a fix, just an acknowledgement and possibly a timeline) I wouldn't be inclined to abruptly come to my point; The function of a paid for item in game is irrelevant. The costuming people pay for has just as much validity as any other item that was paid for.

If you don't have an appreciation for "frivolties" and don't recognize them as having import distribute them to everyone else for free and refund the costs to all persons who have purchased any these items in the past. I wonder what would have happened if somebody who picked up a shiny new EV suit experienced a "wardrobe malfunction" on Nukara- Oh the humanity!!

Please fix this.