Um Having an opinion doesn't make someone a "fanboi" it's just that some of us older "folk" can remember when getting something fixed in 2-3 days was really fast. And He's right I'm an ex Wow & Final Fantasy XI veteran and boy oh boy if this pisses you off, you'd have had conniptions when they'd drop the servers with zero warning to work on things. And when you'd blown all of your items to take down atimed event boss only to have them shut down 3 seconds before you won... Haha man I'd love to have seen your rant then
While we're at it, this is what I like to see fixed:
1) Either fix 'All' search on exchange, or remove it altogether. Way it works now is that it often *does* list items, but at much higher prices than what category-appropriate items go for. In its current incarnation it is simply broken.
2) Fix Foundry.
2) Change cryptic (pun intended) 'Unable to complete your purchase' exchange message with something stating the real cause (namely, that the listed item is no longer available; it's often a refresh issue, really).
1) Make fancy bridges for ALL ships. I know you did for the Odyssey (which I own); but I bought as good as all separate bridges, for 400 zen a pop. And all these other bridges are crap compared to the uebershiny Odyssey bridge. So, having bought all these sub-standard bridges (that won't even let you seat your bridge officers properly) I kinda feel if not ripped off, then certainly a bit miffed at throwing away all that real life money. There's nothing wrong with bridges the way they are, when that were the highest possible grade; but apparently, Cryptic, you can do *much* better. Make it so! Or, at the very least, let us buy the Odyssey bridges for our other ships.
2) Stop closing open windows when we open another! This is annoying.
3) Improve ship's stats UI; like, I dunno, add shield regen rate, for one. And defensive numbers greatly vary when docked, compared to when in space.
1) Allow bridge customizations. And a way to decorate our captain's quarters (who knows, maybe tie it in with fleet shipyard upgrades?).
2) More off-duty apparel, please.
What part of 'my bad' dont people understand.
I know we are +1 i just assumed that when it said 10am finish it was 10am in the UK
I feel for you. Earlier today, I'd posted a note that the Foundry was still down for editing, but the playable missions were available. About five seconds later, I checked and saw that they couldn't be searched.
It took a while before the people who were saying something to me about my mistake finally left it alone.