Captain
# 31
07-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmind1 View Post
So this was SCHEDULED maintenance? Where was the notification in the launcher. All I saw was some ****** message about the account names being case sensitive. So now my whole fleet was freaking out when we got the half hour notification & had no idea why it was being brought down or for how long. Come on guys get on the ball. Sometimes I think my son's high school programming class could do a better job. They hiring people out of Mumbai College of Massage Therapy & Coding nowadays?
I had the same I expect Cryptic/PWE thought how do we piss the player base off more after giving them a 700 zen EVA suit and dropping more lockboxes on there doorstep. Ah yes lets take the shard down the day after a patch for another 3 hours and give them a borg mission that not many people play anymore and a couple of things. However certain other things took ages to fix. Better pull your finger out Cryptic you have Tribble for a reason things likemaking the mail unable to delete has been a very silly mistake.
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
07-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmind1 View Post
Well I guess I'll just have to go check out one of the many other MMORPGs out there. Maybe I'll find one I like better. And then they will get my money, not Perfect World.

Ive invested too much into STO to just leave, though that was before they became Problem World.
Lieutenant
# 33
07-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Stuff happens, however I'm not sure we needed to do 2 patches back to back, this could have waited. Seriously, night is when I get to play, screw it up for the day guys sometime.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
-seconds the 700zen eva suit comment-

Yeah that is ridiculous, for 700zen it should be account wide. As much as i like the white eva suit, for that price ill just use the free ones.
Captain
# 35
I'm on the verge of leaving myself if some things do not change mostly due to RL stuff but in my little bit of spare time I would log on a bit but due to all the bugs that keep happening not so sure
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
they should give us the fleet tribble for having to wait.
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
07-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
I'm on the verge of leaving myself if some things do not change mostly due to RL stuff but in my little bit of spare time I would log on a bit but due to all the bugs that keep happening not so sure

Be sure to give me all of your stuff before you leave
Ensign
# 38
07-27-2012, 12:25 AM
Do they not realize that fluff like these EV suits are just going to tick people off? Give me something worthwhile & I'll buy it. Otherwise my money stays where it is.
Career Officer
# 39
07-27-2012, 12:26 AM
good and very much needed patches in this log

so you guys can't select combadges for your boffs?

i did just get my Klingon Honor Guard Set before the last downtime, and after the downtime the option for the Cape was gone.

I still have the cape equipped / saved, but i can't change it's colors and can not switch it off/on.

I also got the Optional Accolade unlocked right after the Downtime was over,
so it was either the last patch or a UI bug that has been around longer.

With you guys missing BOff badge options, i think it might have to do with the latest patch.
Anyway i did send a bug report and GM ticket, can only be weeks until those go through the queue ;P
Ensign
# 40
07-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijhy1 View Post
Be sure to give me all of your stuff before you leave
Love to but the idiots bind EVERYTHING worthwhile.
Closed Thread