Lt. Commander
# 41
07-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijhy1 View Post
-seconds the 700zen eva suit comment-

Yeah that is ridiculous, for 700zen it should be account wide. As much as i like the white eva suit, for that price ill just use the free ones.
LOL no kidding, that suit ALONE is a troll, and after that i am sure they will make another with double stats or something ffs... although, it's looks and stats really are great, single item unlocks are a mafia hybrid/flashpan business joke
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
07-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Tailor can wait, exchange can't!

(that's why it'll be still bugged after patch today)
Ensign
# 43
07-27-2012, 12:30 AM
STO should be nominated as "The Most Often Maintenance Game of the Year"
Ensign
# 44 Shadows
07-27-2012, 12:32 AM
I've noticed the shadow effects looked alot better today, maybe it's been my graphics card, but the shadows used to be so jittery that I just turned them off completely.

Was this a change that was made, or am I just imagining things?
Career Officer
# 45
07-27-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malan29 View Post
Stuff happens, however I'm not sure we needed to do 2 patches back to back, this could have waited. Seriously, night is when I get to play, screw it up for the day guys sometime.
You do realize that the vast majority patches happen during the morning in NA and during the day for EU, right? Right?

Honestly, all you guys are never happy. If they left these for a week there'd be whine posts cause Cryptic doesn't fix bugs in the game EVAR and doesn't care about anything etc etc etc. They fix stuff and you whine. Grow up. Seriously.

And, before you say it, I'm far from a cryptic/pwe fanboy
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Second Life is like never offline and that game is MASSIVLY larger in size and usually only a single sim goes down if that ever few months by some fluke and people look puzzled lol :D
Commander
# 47
07-27-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetonica View Post
You do realize that the vast majority patches happen during the morning in NA and during the day for EU, right? Right?

Honestly, all you guys are never happy. If they left these for a week there'd be whine posts cause Cryptic doesn't fix bugs in the game EVAR and doesn't care about anything etc etc etc. They fix stuff and you whine. Grow up. Seriously.

And, before you say it, I'm far from a cryptic/pwe fanboy
seriously good post man. these kids need to stfu. back in the day when WoW was new they would just drop the server in the middle of the day w/o ANY warning. you would be in the middle of a mission and BAM there it goes. Even in the middle of the day here in the USA.

You children just need to stfu, read a book, or at the very lest look up STO videos on youtube. These DEV's are at lest working on it!
Lieutenant
# 48
07-27-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmind1 View Post
Well I guess I'll just have to go check out one of the many other MMORPGs out there. Maybe I'll find one I like better. And then they will get my money, not Perfect World.
Why do people think this works? Go ask Blizzard if it works, I stopped paying them a long time ago, and frankly I don't think they noticed it one bit lol. This reminds me too much from when I worked retail, you would hear this type semi-often from people in bad moods, then sure as rain they come back.

Once you spend money, that a fair amount of money you earned, yo go from "maybe I won't spend money here," (means I wasn't planning to anyways). To "I spent how much, and its still broken," (I will wait till my wife/other/mom makes me stop, and complain loudly daily till its fixed to some one).
Commander
# 49
07-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betayuya View Post
Second Life is like never offline and that game is MASSIVLY larger in size and usually only a single sim goes down if that ever few months by some fluke and people look puzzled lol
very different things...very different setups, the only thing in common is their are people playing online, that's it. except in second life you're really not playing anything. 2nd life is essentially a glorified chat app.

@cryptic...what about the white blobs of doom? the new objects that are showing up overbright and fps killers in some maps.
Lt. Commander
# 50
07-27-2012, 12:53 AM
not to much a glorified chat app, tens of thousands can be made in there as "free to play" i have made a good deal myself from there

plus building and selling, or running your own world, only limited by the imagination
plus you can write your own viewers in C++, crazy stuff

Last edited by betayuya; 07-27-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Closed Thread