Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Sompek bridge broken
07-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Today's patch (7-26) has made my toon ALWAYS beam into the floor to waist level when I visit the bridge. Until this patch 50% of the time he beamed into the floor but I found by zooming the external camera out to it's extent and moving it to a side view of the ship before beaming to the bridge the toon would beam normally onto the bridge.

This 'trick' no longer works, the bridge traps me in the floor and is totally useless for a gateway to other departments on the ship. I have to change ships at the shipyard in order to access interior departments to run DOFF missions.

PLEASE move the reference point of the floor to it's correct position so I can use this bridge, I really like it on my raptor.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 2
07-30-2012, 08:32 AM
Strange, the follow-up patch to 7-26 has made the Sompek bridge operational again.

...Didn't see anything in the release notes about it. Will keep an eye open for any oddness as this bridge is on my PRIMARY ship.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?