Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Keybinds STILL broken
07-26-2012, 10:54 PM
I have logged numerous tickets about the mine keybind not working and I have posted about it in the forums. When you try to use the "fire all mines" keybind nothing happens. When you use the "fire all torpedoes" keybind, torpedoes AND mines fire. Considering that mines are a weapon that need to planned and used at the right moment, this makes them close to useless.

Do you think they're fixed yet? Of course not. Instead we get superficial rubbish fixes like the new "returning to tactical view" displayed when we leave the bridge.

I paid money to open lockboxes to get enough lobi to buy concenytrated tachyon mines and with the keybinds not working they're close to useless.

PWE, fix the things that affect actual gameplay before you bother with unimportant text fixes. You spending time on insignificant little text boxes as opposed to actual gameplay issues like keybind and camera issues is really starting to show that you don't give a fig about the players.

In the past I've defended the direction of the game because i thought you guys were trying to do the right thing. As time goes on I see more and more that you don't.

Lift your game, PWE. Your income is given to you by us. You should have more respect for us. Shame on you that you don't.
Career Officer
# 2
08-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Well said - I have this exact issue.

I am sick of being forced to wait to be able to progress on my characters that use mines on their loadout. Yes, I could just change the loadout, but that's not what I'm paying money for. Nor am I paying it for waiting.

Not to be a whiner, but I really do think that this is a game breaker for those of us who heavily use mines. I remember when Autofire was removed from the game - it was annoying, but at least there was a workaround.

If there is a workaround for this, then I can't find it - I've tried clearing the bind, reloading default_space.txt, binding the key that Fire All Torps is bound to to something else, and every single variant of all of the above that I can think of. Nothing works.