Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
I just got promoted to commander and wanted to update my uniform but it seems the communicator and rankpin selections are gone as is the windows option in the shipyard. is theer a reason for that? are you upgrading the Rank system?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-27-2012, 07:37 AM
If you want the rank and communicator pins back, it's 500 Zen each.

Nah, really just a bug.
Captain
# 3
07-27-2012, 07:49 AM
Yup, search for tailor as there's already lots of discussion, moaning and complaining on the topic.

edit: Faces too appear to be having a problem as well.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining

Last edited by mikewendell; 07-27-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
07-27-2012, 08:00 AM
our fleet was changing our fleet logo last night, and we noticed this as well - the tailor got borked with the last patch. - and adding the fleet logo on the ships got borked as well.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-27-2012, 08:04 AM
We all know if we want something fixed, expect something else to break. It's the issue with Cryptic not testing their patches. Very unprofessional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lieutenant
# 6
07-27-2012, 08:05 AM
this sucks ,
Milo Knight -Star fleet Engineer

Career Officer
# 7
07-27-2012, 08:08 AM
The horror
Fancy an exclusive, extended 21 day trial of eve online?
Sign up (heck, it's free for almost a full month, using the link) and see what you think.
Captain
# 8
07-27-2012, 08:51 AM
as long as it is just a bung and they dint delete it for good it is ok for me. with all the trouble i habe had lately nothing really surprises me, enemies just disappearing, weapons not working or working to good (last night i fired a salvo of 60 Quantumtorpedoes from my constitution and short after 8 Hargh`Peng the planet killer had no chance ) Teammates stuck or walking around like crazy and so on.

I hope if they have to fix someting in the upcoming season 6 missions (when will it be out?) they dont loose season 1-5 by accident
Captain
# 9
07-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willamsheridan View Post
I hope if they have to fix someting in the upcoming season 6 missions (when will it be out?) they dont loose season 1-5 by accident
Um, what season 6 missions?

edit: This is season 6. It;s all about the fleets, starbases, and the new events. if you;re thinking the features episodes, those sit outside the season structure and they;re already stated that we're not getting any more of those. At least for the time being.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 10
07-29-2012, 09:45 AM
I dont no what is wrong with the combadge and rank pins I just turned vice admiral and I went to change my rank pins but they were not there i am confused is it a bug or a change to the game and will it be fixed because that is like the best thing to do with your uniform