Starfleet Veteran
# 151
05-29-2013, 10:23 PM
Here's some more features and assets that would be invaluable to the Foundry:
  • Cross-map triggers. This would allow for things such as optional objectives which alter something on another map, such as a dialogue choice list. If memory requirements are an issue, then make it so that the game "forgets" any unused triggers in a mission or any past the latest point they were tied to.
  • Elevated walkways. Various types, including: 2409 Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Borg, TOS Federation, Generic, Civilian, etc. Must be made in separate "building blocks" so that custom platforms can be constructed.
  • Facility 4028/Temporal Ambassador set parts. Doors (both with frame and without), walls, consoles, beds, replicators, etc.
  • "Tape" forcefield beams, as seen in Facility 4028.
  • Door-sized forcefields.
  • Holographic walkways, as seen in Facility 4028.
  • Wall props with windows, with types such as Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Borg, Generic, Civilian, etc.
  • Usable EV suit navigation points. This is a must.

As a long-term request, I would like to see water volumes. Ideally, I would like these to drown (most) types of submerged characters if they are not wearing an EV suit after a set period of time. (With the possible exception of androids and holograms.) If it's too difficult to allow for swimming, make it so that characters sink normally and have a low gravity effect applied while submerged.

EDIT: I would also like to see the Borg building props from the last room of the Romulan research station in "By Any Means" be added, as well. I have to admit, they actually look better than most of the other Borg ground environment props/textures in the game.

Last edited by theoryfive; 05-31-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 152
06-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Maps:

Nimbus III
Romulan Ship Interiors
Elachi Interiors
U.S.S. Devitte
Tholian Bridge

Props:

Tholian Consoles / Stassis Pod

Outfits: All of em!

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Commander
# 153
06-06-2013, 09:52 AM
I would be happy with two particular additions;
Armour/Suit/Kit options for characters.
Variety of windows.

Thats not to say I am not like a kid on christmas everytime I see new additional objects!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Lieutenant
# 154
06-07-2013, 02:39 AM
-more of the outfits for npcs and the ability to mix and match like a bajoran in Kling clothes or a Vulcan in Orion clothes. I know you can do it but its a pain to do.

-(hope its comming next) HASAANS CLUB!!! I could SOOO use that!

-Ambassador class NPC

-Terran NPCS (Not Just enemies)

-Tal Shiar Conditioning map

-Romulan Ship interiors

-Reman NPCs

-More bridges! Especially the Alliance or whatever its called, the one for the sovereign class

-Freighter Bridge Interior (again want to use this, could also make a civilian rp map)

-Better NPC to enemy options

-Stop with the no-wandering/ship disappearing glitches

-Now since she's part of the game It'd be cute to throw in a Helna costume

-Tholian given workers outfit from the Yesterday's enterprise mission Temporal Ambassador

-New Romulan uniforms

-Virinat Colony (ruins and not ruins)

-Rura Penthe (heck yeah)

-Klingon Ship yard

-map from Temp Ambassador and the maze too

-option to have a player's Boffs appear as NPCs and allow them to beam down alone.

-(in my dreams!!) Custom voiceovers (not gonna happen)

-Rom Flotilla map

-Gasko Station map (cuz I think its cool)

-Suliban ships/Helix

-Suliban npc

-Romulan mission options (and a designation for Tovan to speak)

-New Romulus map

-Cratera Map

-new Drozanna map.

-Vulcan ships

-Andorian Ships

-Star fleet academy map

-Kling Academy map
WANTED ZINO- Orion princess.
For kidnapping, slave trafficking, illegal trading, lewd behavior, grand theft, rigging games of chance, espionage, trading of illicit goods, disruption of diplomatic procedures, disturbance of peace, flying shuttles while intoxicated, racketeering, Blackmail, arson, assault, and dancing seductively on counter tops without a license.
Survivor of Romulus
# 155
06-07-2013, 03:59 AM
- Elachi Ship (hovering over the map) 0 i've got some epic ideaz for that

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Ensign
# 156
06-10-2013, 01:58 AM
To be completely honest, I would love for use to have the ability to use any of the Omega Reputation costumes on npc's in the foundry, as it would help give a feel of immersion in certain missions involving the borg and would give us more variety in our character design.
Lt. Commander
# 157
06-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Elachi Walkers

As

Enemy mob/s
Object
Contacts
Costume/skin
Captain
# 158
06-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Romulan singularity FX. Both the explosions (all sizes, of course) and the one generated by the T4 Singularity Power (see here) as a static effect.
Lieutenant
# 159
06-12-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm gonna request the option to change the number of your away team or go on a map by yourself.
Ensign
# 160
06-20-2013, 01:54 AM
No idea if this has been said already, but I'd love the ability to add armor to NPCs and stuff like the Assimilated and Maco sets to ships as an item. The assimilated one especially would add a great deal of realism to my planned story arc.
There's a first time for everything... Give the noobs a break, they're still learning. Don't hate, help.
Closed Thread