1. Flat open map. IE, grassland, or even a flat holodeck interior floor.
2. Terrain objects. I know we cannot create custom terrain, but if we have some terrain objects (hills, for example, streams, etc) we can simulate it, and the geometry and collision data would still be present.
1. Glass (more windows and such)
2. More wall/door/surface texture types.
Things I'm not sure are possible, but would very much like:
1. Rotation on all three axes. (IE, to make a ramp that doesnt include the massive block under it, you could take a platform and rotate on the X, Y, and Z axes until it fit what you needed.)
2. Resizing of objects, primarily walls, ramps, and surfaces.
Sorry if you can already do this in the foundry, im not a user of the system.
The tools used to make the "flying high" courses on the new risa, specifically variants for using in a system. I would love to be able to race corvettes, or other ships.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Not sure if this has been requested before or not, but I would really like to see some more of the in-game default bridges as map choices than the few that are already there! I am working on a Big foundry series and would like to use a bridge similar to the Sovereign-class bridge, but as there is no such bridge in the foundry, I have difficulty pulling it off! Could you please add in one of the default sovereign-class-like bridges into the foundry inside map choices, please!