Ensign
# 171
07-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
A Scimitar bridge would be great.
And the new Scimitar variants themselves...
Captain
# 172
07-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironguardian23 View Post
And the new Scimitar variants themselves...
I think that goes without saying.

Also, I noticed the Scimitars in "NPC Contacts" have not been updated to the new models. That seems like a simple thing to remedy.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lt. Commander
# 173
07-08-2013, 12:26 PM
I know this is probably listed somewhere but...

Terrain/Maps:
1. Flat open map. IE, grassland, or even a flat holodeck interior floor.
2. Terrain objects. I know we cannot create custom terrain, but if we have some terrain objects (hills, for example, streams, etc) we can simulate it, and the geometry and collision data would still be present.

Buildings:
1. Glass (more windows and such)
2. More wall/door/surface texture types.
3. Doors.

Things I'm not sure are possible, but would very much like:
1. Rotation on all three axes. (IE, to make a ramp that doesnt include the massive block under it, you could take a platform and rotate on the X, Y, and Z axes until it fit what you needed.)
2. Resizing of objects, primarily walls, ramps, and surfaces.
Career Officer
# 174
07-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Maybe we could get a simple starfleet logo so we can have a dialog pic for talking to the ship's computer? Is that really asking for too much?
Survivor of Romulus
Rihannsu
# 176
07-18-2013, 11:42 AM
not sure if this is in yet, but it would be nice to have that round forehead dot that you see on Risans. Maybe add it in under tattoo/scars?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 177
07-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Yes, that would be good. A very small thing and you get another playable species (well, on the same level as Denobulan etc.)

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)
Rihannsu
# 178
07-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Sorry if you can already do this in the foundry, im not a user of the system.

The tools used to make the "flying high" courses on the new risa, specifically variants for using in a system. I would love to be able to race corvettes, or other ships.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Commander
# 179
07-19-2013, 08:13 AM
Not sure if this has been requested before or not, but I would really like to see some more of the in-game default bridges as map choices than the few that are already there! I am working on a Big foundry series and would like to use a bridge similar to the Sovereign-class bridge, but as there is no such bridge in the foundry, I have difficulty pulling it off! Could you please add in one of the default sovereign-class-like bridges into the foundry inside map choices, please!

Thanks
Rihannsu
# 180
07-19-2013, 08:13 AM
yeah, we wish... you can use location triggers to simulate certain aspects of that though.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.