Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
My KDF alternate Tuvana had an issue where the depart system, scan area, and visit the bridge options have all been grayed out. The transwarp button has Qo'noS permanently grayed out.

I believe the issue may have had something to do with visiting the fleet starbase, where another character had this issue until he used the transporter to beam out. Doing this with my Tuvana character did not fix the issue.

I had a GM ticket go back and forth for a few days until finally he said he can't do anything about it and I'd be best to recreate the character. This may be okay for Tuvana, but if it happens on a character I invest thousands of hours on I'd be extremely angry.

I'm really hoping there is something the devs can do to fix this issue.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Career Officer
# 2
07-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Issue resolved. Apparently I was able to get through 5 levels w/o doing the tutorial.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)