Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Account Bank Help?
07-27-2012, 05:59 PM
I put about half of my credits but I now wish to withdraw it all but it won't let withdraw more I'm guessing around 250,000 to 500,000 a day is there a way to withdraw it all, is there a setting I have to tweak?

Thanks in advance

Emil
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
07-27-2012, 07:11 PM
There should be no withdraw limit (other than what you have in it). I did try it out on my personal account and was able to deposit 1M EC, and then pull out random amounts, ranging from larger to smaller, over the course of 10 withdraws.

Can you try again and let me know the outcome?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-27-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Ensign
# 3 still not able to
07-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I still can withdraw the whole amount I currently have around 7m EC like you, I am able pull out random amounts, ranging from larger to smaller with around 10 withdraws a day. Again I still not withdraw the whole 7m and change EC's

Emil
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
07-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captsnoopy View Post
I still can withdraw the whole amount I currently have around 7m EC like you, I am able pull out random amounts, ranging from larger to smaller with around 10 withdraws a day. Again I still not withdraw the whole 7m and change EC's

Emil
Sorry to hear you are still having a problem I jumped in again and tried withdrawing more than 10 times and I am still not able to replicate the issue personally -- that does not mean you are not experiencing this issue. Next time you are in-game and have the account bank up, please type /bug into your chat box and file a bug report. I will let our QA team know, and I am moving this thread to the "Gameplay Bugs" forum.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 5
07-27-2012, 07:56 PM
how much EC is in your inventory?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 6
07-27-2012, 09:00 PM
OK very I'm sorry but I thought I had reactivated my Subscription but I had not so that what the problem was it's working now that I have an active Subscription.

Again I apologize for my mistake.

Emil
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-27-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captsnoopy View Post
OK very I'm sorry but I thought I had reactivated my Subscription but I had not so that what the problem was it's working now that I have an active Subscription.

Again I apologize for my mistake.

Emil
I was just about to ask if you had bought the EC Cap increase or not. Glad you figured it out! No need to be sorry, we all make mistakes and this type of thing is exactly what the community is here to help with.

[ Raptr ] [ @zebular | Join Date: Dec 2007 | @Captain_Ralubez ] [ BIOs ]