Ensign
I AM STILL LOOKING

Hey everyone, I am looking for a very casual family friendly/G rated kind of fleet you know the no swearing, non sexual, no stress kind - This is a must. I need a calm place.

I am a 26 years old girl, with a lot of disabilities so sometimes keeping up is hard... including some memory problems.

I don't really care about reputation, doing the most damage or doing elite stuff. I am level 59 and I fly a benthan and just play mostly for the story. and its really important I'm not pressured to do anything I don't want to.

Please don't reply unless its truly a G rated/family friendly place. Many thanks

Last edited by madelineangel; 01-24-2015 at 10:02 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2015, 09:21 PM
allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.
there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun
we are always looking for good folks to help out with the holdings

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty
Career Officer
# 3
01-21-2015, 12:30 AM
Hi Madeline

We're the Socially Awkward Tribbles.
A small growing fleet, that has the sole purpose of getting the max amount of fun out of the game.
We do a little of everything, Fleet actions, roleplaying, dilithium hoarding, you name it.
Our group is very casual, and we're understanding towards real life challenges when it comes to online activity.

We're a family and take care of every member, even the ones that needs a little extra to keep up. ^^

If our group sounds like something you'd like, feel free to msg me ingame.
Im usually on every day at some time or another.

Vincent T Valteri@fubbe aka Momma Tribble
Ensign
# 4
01-21-2015, 01:17 PM
Thank you for offers but you made no mention of if there is cursing etc. Im really looking for a G rated fleet...
Ensign
# 5
01-21-2015, 05:27 PM
A family-friendly fleet...

Well if you don't mind a somewhat new Fleet than I'd be happy to welcome you to Lotus Security.

I'd recommend the thread I made for the Fleet on the forums if you'd like more information, but I'd rather not. It's not very good... other than that, if you have any further questions or requirements beyond the one's that you have already stated then I'm sure myself and even the others would be happy to answer them.

The general rule in Lotus Security is to be civil and respectful. I'd like to think that entails that there's no swearing and sexual comments.

I'm not too sure what you mean by 'no stress kind', but if you mean you'd like a place to simply be a part of and not have to worry about things, then Lotus Security would fit that description.

Last edited by sabakuookami; 01-21-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
01-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madelineangel View Post
Thank you for offers but you made no mention of if there is cursing etc. Im really looking for a G rated fleet...
Oh sorry!
We try to keep a civil tongue in our fleet, and definitely no sexual content aside from the odd table dancing now and then If that can be regarded as such. xD

Momma Tribble
Commander
# 7
01-23-2015, 10:50 AM
We are always looking for new members who want to enjoy the game. In game contact @suzy33 or @lightspeeds
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=590121
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=32

We are not angel here. fleet chat does go nuts sometime

For the very best online gaming experience on star trek online. Join Task Force Spectre

http://youtu.be/UQAjqK9L1Bk
Ensign
# 8
01-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy32 View Post
We are always looking for new members who want to enjoy the game. In game contact @suzy33 or @lightspeeds
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=590121
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=32

We are not angel here. fleet chat does go nuts sometime
I really like the look of your fleet But I am unsure how to contact you, did you give the contacts for in game mail?
Ensign
# 9
01-23-2015, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madelineangel View Post
I really like the look of your fleet But I am unsure how to contact you, did you give the contacts for in game mail?
You overlooked them. :p

@suzy33 or @lightspeeds
Ensign
# 10
01-23-2015, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakuookami View Post
You overlooked them. :p

@suzy33 or @lightspeeds
No I saw those I just wasnt sure if that was for mail or for messaging, as I did not see the rest of the handle and I do not know how the in game mail system works from memory. I will try work it out when I get time to play next.