Ensign
# 1 Ferengi looking for RP fleet
02-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Ihs'Kaar is a male Ferengi Captain of the engineering set, with his first- and second-in-command being Ferengi as well. I'm well-versed in the ways of the ferengi and much Star Trek lore n stuff, and while I'm not looking for a super-serious fleet, I would be more than willing to help people out with missions.
So, yeah, just a Ferengi trader/traveller looking for some sort of RP fleet.
(P.S. Did I mention Ferengi?)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2014, 09:10 AM
http://26thfleet.enjin.com/home

check us out. We have several Diamons on station up for more Ferengi rp
Ensign
# 3
02-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llywarch View Post
http://26thfleet.enjin.com/home

check us out. We have several Diamons on station up for more Ferengi rp
You guys do look really great (nicely set up website and friendly-looking members), but I have some questions.
Firstly, say I would want to be a civilian/trader with the 26th: Is that sort of assignment available, and, as I'm a silver player with no current intent to purchase zen, what could I do for starship options? And if a civilian-type position is available, what of the uniform guidelines still apply?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raakshi View Post
You guys do look really great (nicely set up website and friendly-looking members), but I have some questions.
Firstly, say I would want to be a civilian/trader with the 26th: Is that sort of assignment available, and, as I'm a silver player with no current intent to purchase zen, what could I do for starship options? And if a civilian-type position is available, what of the uniform guidelines still apply?
We have several players who play Civilian traders and such. Your going to find yourself in a tough market Icly. Lots of Traders and such trying to under cut each other in a cutthroat way. As for ships you should be fine with whatever you can get your hands on. And no the Uniforms are for our uniformed Starfleet officers.

Grab me @juroden if you want to chat.