Career Officer
Do you have any spare fleet marks and want to make some quick ec cash? I offer 1mil ec per 10 fleet marks. I need about 400 or so to finish off a science project fast.

When you're interested, pm me in-game: Kira Shepard@meimeitoo
Captain
# 2
07-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Can you even trade Fleet marks?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 3
07-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Can you even trade Fleet marks?
Nope. I'm guessing he would invite the people willing to spend their fleet marks, pay them and then they'd contribute the fleet marks.

Of course, he could always get screwed by someone that says they have 100 fleet marks and get 10 mil EC off him and then leave the fleet, or he could try to scam someone by telling them to deposit the fleet marks first and then never paying them.
Career Officer
# 4
07-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulwarrior78 View Post
Nope. I'm guessing he would invite the people willing to spend their fleet marks, pay them and then they'd contribute the fleet marks.

Of course, he could always get screwed by someone that says they have 100 fleet marks and get 10 mil EC off him and then leave the fleet, or he could try to scam someone by telling them to deposit the fleet marks first and then never paying them.
Always with the paranoia. If you don't trust it, we'll trade one fleet mark at the time, if need be.
Captain
# 5
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulwarrior78 View Post

In the posters defense, I;ve thought about doing the same. edit: Not the scamming but the paying for fleet marks deposited.

Either that or raffle off that D'Kora I have sitting in my inventory that I picked up a few weeks ago for what was a cheap price at the time. of course the low end price for those fell another 15m right after that.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 6
07-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
In the posters defense, I;ve thought about doing the same. edit: Not the scamming but the paying for fleet marks deposited.

Either that or raffle off that D'Kora I have sitting in my inventory that I picked up a few weeks ago for what was a cheap price at the time. of course the low end price for those fell another 15m right after that.
The problem is that the entire fleet system is vulnerable to scams. Anyone who contributes anything can be booted off immediately, even if people just send out a regular invite, and not get a refund.
Captain
# 7
07-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
The problem is that the entire fleet system is vulnerable to scams. Anyone who contributes anything can be booted off immediately, even if people just send out a regular invite, and not get a refund.
Try #2 to post this. Thanks Nordstroms. Your wifi sucks

Agreed. But if I screwed over anyone, you know that they would be screaming bloody murder at me here in the forums.

That's the real reason why I haven't done it. All i would have to support that I actually sent them anything would be a screen cap and even my ex fiancee knows how to do basic graphics work.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 8
07-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
Try #2 to post this. Thanks Nordstroms. Your wifi sucks

Agreed. But if I screwed over anyone, you know that they would be screaming bloody murder at me here in the forums.
And the same goes for me. I would be socially dead, lol.
Ensign
# 9
11-06-2012, 02:49 AM
Will i am willing to sell 200 fleet marks you could contact me in game @zagotu only serious people only please
Career Officer
# 10
11-06-2012, 02:59 AM
I'll sell ya some fleet marks.
Contact me in game @hippiejohn