Lt. Commander
I don't see any mention of this in the last day or two so I did record a video and thought about uploading it to youtube... maybe later.

On a KDF bridge I have placed 4 bottles as objectives inside a complete all box. The yellow marker (gears turning) appears at X,Z coord 0 0 and not at the actual objects location. The Complete All in the pane on the left in Story displays only the final objective.

Playable? Yes. But the location of this "false" marker and the other missing markers will confuse the players. I could never publish this and NOT expect negative feedback.

I will get the video I recorded uploaded soon.
-Wendy Black

KDF mission of honor and intrigue.
Survivor of Romulus
# 112
08-05-2012, 09:59 AM
That false marker has been showing up for quite a while. I've even seen it in Cryptic missions.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Lt. Commander
# 113
08-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Remains a bug...

I fixed it by replacement of small bottle #1 with small alpine rocks instead. I was going to use a horta egg but those things are HUGE! Are they supposed to be as big as a medicine ball?

If you have the same problem use some other object.
-Wendy Black

KDF mission of honor and intrigue.
Career Officer
# 114
08-05-2012, 11:42 AM
I was about to post the exact thing. Also on the Klingon Bridge you can walk through the consoles
Captain
# 115
08-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehavraha View Post
I hope people have noted the intermittent complete lack of any music or ambient sound in space maps?

Sometimes even ground maps.

I can list some of my missions as examples.
I can get this to repeat reliably. Basically, every map starts off without a background music or ambient sound trigger. Only entering combat will trigger combat music and background non-combat music after.

Makes me think it's whatever triggers the basic music is borked when it comes to our foundry maps.

Sure combat fixes it, but, not every map (or mission) uses combat. So, put this on the list to get looked at.
Lieutenant
# 116
08-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexravus View Post
So, I'm trying to import one of my foundry missions from the "Importable Missions" tab so that I can use some of the maps and costumes in a new mission without having to remake them all from scratch (some of the maps took several days to put together, and I REALLY don't want to have to try and remake them). But, when I try to import a particular mission it either comes up as the wrong mission (a different mission is imported to the one I clicked) or it comes up but trying to alter any of the content instantly crashes the Foundry. Anyone else suffered this problem? If so, any solutions other than complete rebuild? If not, can the devs possibly look into it?

-XA
I'm having the same problem. I am working on the 3rd episode of a series that I'm doing in the foundry. I created episode 1 and published it. Then duplicated it to create episode 2. In episode 2, I added more costumes and maps that I want to reuse; however, when I duplicate episode 2, it fails and opens episode 1 for editing. I can duplicate an unpublished mission but not the published one.
Rihannsu
# 117
08-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandukutupu View Post
Remains a bug...

I fixed it by replacement of small bottle #1 with small alpine rocks instead. I was going to use a horta egg but those things are HUGE! Are they supposed to be as big as a medicine ball?

If you have the same problem use some other object.
Yeah, check this out: http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Horta

Horta are about the size of Humans and their eggs are pretty big.

Anyways.... I still can't see my mission "Treasure Hunt". Also.... is foundry up on holodeck now? I can't access it.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 118
08-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandukutupu View Post
Remains a bug...
Sorry i didn't mean to suggest that it wasn't a legit bug, just that its not a new season 6 bug and not confined to the foundry.

How I got around it was I set the object that will be interacted with to be invisible until the player gets right up to it (reach marker). at which point they should be pointing away from the center of the bridge and won't see the out of place icon. And then they interact with it, so it'll go away real quick. I did this after a guy downrated me for the misplaced icon. He was nice enough to redo his rating.

@Markhawk, it has been up since last Thursday, but they took it down today to investigate some problem (they didn't specify).
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 119
08-06-2012, 03:51 PM
a guy in a different thread claimed to have found a "major exploit" and allegedly talked to the devs about it. Of course he didn't say anything other than claiming it was a major problem.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 120
08-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Please, Zero, I beg you, let us change back to the pre-S6 Foundry prop/NPC/costume display mode if we want to, PLEEEEEEEEASE! (or, if it's out of your jurisdiction, could you ask whoever's in charge of that to do it? I prefer seeing SOME props/NPCs wrong than seeing 95% of them wrong )
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.