Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Starfleet Veteran
OK, THIS is what I was afraid of!! I have purchased a larger number of ships and other items through the 'C' store over the past year, all of which then showed as "purchased" or "unlocked" and available to ALL of my characters.

TODAY, after the switch to Zen, I have to BUY anything and everything I already paid for AGAIN for characters of mine who didn't already have said items!!

No way in HELL am I giving you MORE money for things that were supposed to be a ONE-time buy or unlock!!!

If I missed a memo somewhere, let me know where it is, and I'll debate it with you. If not, I am calling the BS here!!!

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Captain
# 2
07-12-2012, 07:58 PM
I have a better idea. Why not open up a support ticket and let them know what purchases you;re missing?
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2012, 08:05 PM
The thing is, I glanced at the store from the site.

Same thing, it registered the two ship's I've bought as having to be purchased. I'll check ingame whenever I feel like actually playing it.
Career Officer
# 4
07-12-2012, 09:21 PM
In game I had a hiccup with a character I created today, but after logging out, and logging back in I was able to see all my unlocks and claim the one I wanted just fine.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
I have a better idea. Why not open up a support ticket and let them know what purchases you;re missing?
Yep; already done. I am calmer now, ha! This was all happening at the same time I couldn't log in, then getting booted, THEN being queued...probably should have taken some deep breaths first...

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-12-2012, 09:35 PM
It seems like PWE had (has?) no idea how much larger this game is than their others and the amount of interest Season 6 appears to have generated. It sounds like servers got hammered today, and little hiccups like this are likely side effects.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful
Career Officer
# 7
07-23-2012, 10:15 AM
good luck with the support ticket, the same thing happened to me and i opened up a second one and am going to have to report them to the bbb because of their negligence. They are telling me i didn't purchase any of the things i purchased or in one instance i purchased a ship when it was EC only, the only problem with their theory is the ship didn't come with a console then and i have the console on one of my toons. It's high time they did something about these database errors and stop telling everyone they didn't purchase something when they know darned well we did.
Ensign
# 8
07-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Yep, missing a few ships and purchases too.
Ensign
# 9
07-30-2012, 09:21 AM
I am missing two of my ships and support said I must have bought them with energy credits, because they had no record of it. I'm pretty sure you could never buy ships with energy credits, that you needed fleet marks or one of the other currencies. I opened a new ticket as they didn't let me reply. This is very frustrating.
Captain
# 10
07-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanuman57 View Post
I am missing two of my ships and support said I must have bought them with energy credits, because they had no record of it. I'm pretty sure you could never buy ships with energy credits, that you needed fleet marks or one of the other currencies. I opened a new ticket as they didn't let me reply. This is very frustrating.
If you bought a T3 Excelsior or Nebula then yes, you bought them with ECs. That was the only way you could buy them when they were introduced into the game - and they were EC purchases per character, not per account.